Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by NowInc
I feel so unwanted!

Poor Dan...

By the way, when are you guys through with Summer vacations? you DEFINATELY have too much free time on your hands... DAN IS PICKING ON THE SMILiES!!!! I bet it's because his package was in the freezer... :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
I LOVE YOU DAN! I know the world doesn´t understand you (us) but you are the most intelligent, smart, clever, everything that denotes a GREAT MIND who cares for people. You are also se xy and witty, and all that I can barely express! You are an artist...it´s your greek roots that make you be like an Adonis to me and I am sure that many many many people will agree!. You can quote me if you want, I will never change my mind about the way I feel about you.

:kiss: :kiss: :animwink:

The_CEO

I dont love you...... For obvious reasons...... lol

IM THE STARTER OF PAGE 168.!!! Im so cool.. EVERYONE BE JUST LIKE ME!!

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria
I LOVE YOU DAN! I know the world doesn´t understand you (us) but you are the most intelligent, smart, clever, everything that denotes a GREAT MIND who cares for people. You are also se xy and witty, and all that I can barely express! You are an artist...it´s your greek roots that make you be like an Adonis to me and I am sure that many many many people will agree!. You can quote me if you want, I will never change my mind about the way I feel about you.

:kiss: :kiss: :animwink:

Im going to get that printed on a T-shirt and wear it to Disneyworld !

NowInc

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Poor Dan...

By the way, when are you guys through with Summer vacations? you DEFINATELY have too much free time on your hands... DAN IS PICKING ON THE SMILiES!!!! I bet it's because his package was in the freezer... :lol:

My whole life is a summer break....ah..to be young-ish and unemployed...

Maria

Original Poster
Aaaaweee... you quoted me and will print it! On a t-shirt! And you´ll wear it in Disneyland! For the old good times sake! aaawwweeee

NowInc

Here are a list of un-acceptable songs by my new forum parental guidence limits (as the self proclaimed censor)

Anything containing the word "love" (love is for adults..not for kids)

Anything containing a beat faster than 120 bmp (the standard...anything faster gets the blood going..we cant have that)

Anything that suggests sadness....this is a HAPPY place..remember??

Anything that signifies extreme happiness...cuz that could lead to other things...

Any song that begins with the letter "S"..cuz "S" is an evil letter...

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial

Good fo you! Show the world people love you and never feel depressed again!!! :sohappy:

Rodrigo! I love you too! beijos to you!!:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom