Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

:cool: I believe this is the drug dealer for the smilies..so yes..i want this one removed too..i am..after all...the self-proclaimed censor of the DisneyWorldMagic Forums!

NowInc

:eek: <--this one is a dead body!!! Oh my goodness!! We must do something to keep this insanity from expanding to other internet sites!

NowInc

:lookaroun <--paranoid...obviously this smiley is high on drugs...

*bangs fist* This is madness i tell you..pure madness!! I dont want anything to do with it!

NowInc

:lol: This one has the giggles...a side effect to being "high" on drugs......im begining to think we should rename the forum "Disney World Stoners!"

NowInc

:snore: This is obvious even to the inept....he is coming down from being doped up on the crack rock......how very un-disney of you...

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria
:eek: :slurp: :kiss: :eek: :eek: :slurp: :slurp: :eek:

These together are outrageous! :eek:

Maria!!! I never noticed that before!! Oh my!!! We must form a legion of people who can complain to put a stop to this madness!!

...maybe a new forum?

NowInc

Or maybe just gather up all my strength..and make it my personal mission to get everyone on my side so we can take over!

NowInc

I wont feel loved until EVERYONE on this forum..even the people who never post...tell me that im amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom