Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monorail Lime

I wish my name were Ryan.

My name ends with "n" though so I'm like 1/4th of the way there.

If everyone was named Ryan you'd never forget anyone's name at parties!

MrPromey

Originally posted by Luau Cove
People, people, don't waste your energies in this topic, then the tread will get long and Maria might think this was a good idea for a topic and get popular.

-->LuAu

P.S: Mainstreet now you resemble that guy who pops out of nowhere in the Mortal Kombat game.

:rolleyes: Maria already is popular! :sohappy:

BTW Maria, I was once pulled from a burning car by a woman named Ryan! :lookaroun ;)

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL!!!!!! My old MSN name from a few days ago was "I Shot Barry Manilow".....

MY palmetto bugs dont play music, they DO however play a mean game of hide n seek. I open up my scanner..and..SUPRISE!!! I open my cabinet...SUPRISE!!!...its a good thing I dont have a heart condition...

Just one of the many unsung perks of living in florida!:sohappy:

:rolleyes:

Maria

Original Poster
MrP!!!
You are awake!! And posting!!! I have missed you! Welcome back to the moonlighters! :kiss:

MrPromey

Did you know that if you take the numeric values of the letters in Ryan (18, 25, 1, 14) and subtract them from each other (18 – 25 – 1 – 14 = -22) and then ad that to the value of all the numbers added together (-22 + 58 = 36) and then multiply that by all four of the original numbers respectively (36 x 18 = 648, 648 x 25 = 16200, 16200 x 1 = 16200, 16200 x 14 = … ) you get 226800 which is a very large number! :D

MrPromey

Originally posted by Maria
MrP!!!
You are awake!! And posting!!! I have missed you! Welcome back to the moonlighters! :kiss:

It’s my pleasure to be here tonight :D I have to get up for work in about 2 hours but what the heck, right? :rolleyes: ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by MrPromey
Did you know that if you take the numeric values of the letters in Ryan (18, 25, 1, 14) and subtract them from each other (18 – 25 – 1 – 14 = -22) and then ad that to the value of all the numbers added together (-22 + 58 = 36) and then multiply that by all for of the original numbers respectively (36 x 18 = 648, 648 x 25 = 16200, 16200 x 1 = 16200, 16200 x 14 = … ) you get 226800 which is a very large number! :D

I was JUST thinking about that!

MrPromey

I was JUST thinking about that!

Not only was it a big number but you were thinking about it too? :lookaroun I think the name "ryan" may posess cosmic powers! :eek: We should probably be careful to only use the knowledge of this newfound power for the forces of good! :lookaroun

markymark

Originally posted by MrPromey
Did you know that if you take the numeric values of the letters in Ryan (18, 25, 1, 14) and subtract them from each other (18 – 25 – 1 – 14 = -22) and then ad that to the value of all the numbers added together (-22 + 58 = 36) and then multiply that by all for of the original numbers respectively (36 x 18 = 648, 648 x 25 = 16200, 16200 x 1 = 16200, 16200 x 14 = … ) you get 226800 which is a very large number! :D

I have just checked this out, and you are absolutely right, MrP.

Have you also noticed that if you add the numeric values for the letters together, they total 58, which if you divide by 2 and add 4 totals 33 - my age next Thursday!!!!

SPOOOOOOOOKY!!

markymark

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
I wish my name were Ryan.

My name ends with "n" though so I'm like 1/4th of the way there.

If everyone was named Ryan you'd never forget anyone's name at parties!

wooo hooo!! I just read your post and realised that I am actually half way there!

mightyduck

Originally posted by markymark

wooo hooo!! I just read your post and realised that I am actually half way there!

If you go with "Marky," you are sixty percent there, or maybe seventy-five, depending on how heavily you weigh dropping an extra letter.... And, really, Ryam sounds close to Ryan anyway....

NowInc

UNLESSSSSS...

If i use my last name..and use the name "danny"(as much as i dont want to)

Then i am 100% there!

mightyduck

UNLESSSSSS...

If i use my last name..and use the name "danny"(as much as i dont want to)

Then i am 100% there!

Wow. I knew you were a special guy, Now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom