Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_CEO

hehe...
Its not hard to copy and paste.. Dont give me credit, give Now credit.. I learn from the master...
~ Justin...:rolleyes: ;) :kiss: :p

:brick: I feel as if my brain has been sucked out slowly with a straw. Did I actually just read 10 pages of this mess? Oh well, when I was a CM at the Ds here in town, I worked with a girl named Ryan.

MarknSue

Hey I didnt know there was a titanium Ranger!
There wasnt one of them when i was a lad!
Hey - and I guess Im now on first name terms...
Amazing what you can learn in this thread.
Mark

Tigggrl

LOL! You guys stayed up late, eating Magix cereal and decided to do some searching Huh??? Where was I?? asleep! Getting up at 4 bites!
I dont know any Ryans, but I could change my cats name....then again...NOT!

mightyduck

I went to high school with a guy named Ryan. He teaches gym in the middle school. He got in trouble for smacking a woman's with a tambourine while intoxicated at a nearby restaurant....

Tigggrl

It seems to me that Ryans come in all shape and sizes! I remember a Ryan, he was a musician...and not very dependable....LOL I know Our Ryans here would never be like that!:animwink: Tig:)

Tink

I don't know if any of you are aware of this little known fact - Nayr is Ryan spelled backwards. Does anyone know anybody named Nayr?

I have known a lot of Ryan's. My sisters went to school with a girl named Ryan(n) who went away to college but couldn't cut it since she missed her mom. She now works at Denny's. I also knew a basketball player (who was really tall - like 8 feet tall or something) named Ryan. I used to work with a kid who's name was Ryan but he always told people his name was Rot (he was a punk with a huge Earthworm Jim tattooed on his belly). He thought that Ryan was too normal for a person such as himself. I use to tell him that Ryan was much nicer than Rot but I guess that was the point. So as you can see, the Ryans out there are as diverse as this great country of ours.

Vive le Ryan!

:)

TURKEY

I know a girl who's name is pronounced RYAN, but is spelled RIAN.

Pretty impressive huh?

The one time that I have ever babysat someone, it was a boy named Ryan.

What's more impressive the first subject, or that I was a babysitter for one night only?

cm1988

Message count

Having studied this thread in some detail, I now discern why some people have, like 10000 messages, and get the title of "Emperor of Imagineering".

Me, still Earning My Ears.

Ryan, just soaking up the sun, and a little water, occasionally.:animwink:

Luau Cove

Originally posted by Fievel

Who in the blue hell do you think you are? We can talk about anything we want. My grandfather's name was Ryan, and he earned a Purple Heart in WWII, and I was thinking about naming my future son after him, because i have such a deep respect for him.

I suggest you shut your mouth before I get the hood and bring reinforcements.

`Tis a joke, you insignificant mouse. Because I didn't attach a silly laughing face, it doesn't mean it was an offense...GOD.

-->IRONIC LUAU

Maria

Original Poster
Re: Message count

Originally posted by cm1988
Having studied this thread in some detail, I now discern why some people have, like 10000 messages, and get the title of "Emperor of Imagineering".

Me, still Earning My Ears.

Ryan, just soaking up the sun, and a little water, occasionally.:animwink:

LOL :lol: That´s why Steve took off the post count on chit chat! We don´t get any points for what we say here.... wouldn´t be fair! lol :lol:

Give my regards to Ryan! :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom