California Grill to debut new fixed price three course menu.

Casper Gutman

I disagree. You shouldn’t be allowed to tie up space to order dessert. Restaurants are hard enough to get into. They don’t need guests taking up tables for dessert.
The fact that restaurants are too hard to get into is completely, totally, utterly, 100% Disney’s fault. None of the responsibility for the situation - or the responsibility to fix it - falls on guests.

wdwfan22

The fact that restaurants are too hard to get into is completely, totally, utterly, 100% Disney’s fault. None of the responsibility for the situation - or the responsibility to fix it - falls on guests.
doesnt Matter. Disney still needs to eliminate the those taking up space. The easiest solution is the fixed menu pricing. This way it eliminates plate sharing and those just ordering 1 dessert and staying for an hour. It’s a restaurant not a fireworks viewing area.

ImperfectPixie

doesnt Matter. Disney still needs to eliminate the those taking up space. The easiest solution is the fixed menu pricing. This way it eliminates plate sharing and those just ordering 1 dessert and staying for an hour. It’s a restaurant not a fireworks viewing area.
Then perhaps they should free up some decent viewing areas.

Oh wait...

wdwfan22

If you'd read my previous comments, you'd see that I agree that people who go and stay beyond a reasonable amount of time are jerks.
It’s beyond that. Going up and ordering just dessert is also part of the problem. California Grill is a signature restaurant, and isn’t meant for coffee and dessert. Those not ordering meals are part of the problem. And it looks like Disney is finally going to address the problem.

ImperfectPixie

It’s beyond that. Going up and ordering just dessert is also part of the problem. California Grill is a signature restaurant, and isn’t meant for coffee and dessert. Those not ordering meals are part of the problem. And it looks like Disney is finally going to address the problem.
A person paying for food that they then eat is not a "problem". The problem is that Disney doesn't have enough restaurant capacity in general.

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
Then perhaps they should free up some decent viewing areas.

Oh wait...
There’s decent viewing areas hundreds of other places, including the theme park they’re being shown in. Just because people want to watch them from up high doesn’t mean Disney has to to give them a table for hours

Chi84

Premium Member
There’s decent viewing areas hundreds of other places, including the theme park they’re being shown in. Just because people want to watch them from up high doesn’t mean Disney has to to give them a table for hours
I agree. It all comes down to what Disney intended for Cali Grill. I honestly don't believe they ever intended it to be a coffee and dessert spot with included fireworks viewing. I guess we'll know for certain when the new menu comes out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom