Bye Snow White

lilclerk

I still don't see why Toy Story wouldn't belong in Fantasyland.
Living toys aren't a fantasy?

Not saying I want a TS ride in there, but hey.

JimboJones123

Uh-oh -- Here come the flames - "My precious Fantasyland...blah-blah-blah"

Why wouldn't it go in Fantasyland? Fantasyland at DL used to have a motorboat ride.

JimboJones123

Uh-oh -- Here come the flames - "My precious Fantasyland...blah-blah-blah"

Why wouldn't it go in Fantasyland? Fantasyland at DL used to have a motorboat ride.

Laura

Premium Member
Speaking of 20,000 leagues, instead of ripping out Snow White (even though I don't care for the ride), why don't they just empty the lagoon and fill it with dirt. That would add a HUGE amount of space in Fantasy land to build all kinds of new attractions. 20k is a prime piece of land and it baffles me as to why it just sits there unused.

What an absurd idea! :lookaroun

figment1985

I love the classic Disney Attractions, but its time for some to be replaced. I think the new Pooh ride was a good replacement for Toad. Now shouldn't Snow White's Adventures be next. If they could put in a Toy Story ride in its place would anyone care???

I would care, first off- Toad was WAY better than Winnie the Pooh, the only great thing about Winnie the Pooh is the bouncing effect the ride vehicle has.

Snow white is a classic, so was Mr. Toads wild ride, it's not that I hate change, it's that I hate pixar (who isn't really "original disney") taking over the parks. I love pixar movies - just not in my "precious fantasy land" LOL at Jimbo !

Wilt Dasney

I would care, first off- Toad was WAY better than Winnie the Pooh, the only great thing about Winnie the Pooh is the bouncing effect the ride vehicle has.

Snow white is a classic, so was Mr. Toads wild ride, it's not that I hate change, it's that I hate pixar (who isn't really "original disney") taking over the parks. I love pixar movies - just not in my "precious fantasy land" LOL at Jimbo !

I prefer extra crispy Disney myself. :shrug:

Missymoe4

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Kristi Kay

Maybe it’s just me, be fantsyland is sacred! I think Fantsyland should be kept for the classics; Snow White, Pinocchio, Alice and so on...NO PIXAR PLEASE! I love Pixar, but they belong at MGM!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I believe if anything Snow White should not be removed. Its the first Disney Animate film, because of that it should be a staple in the parks. Maybe update with some cool animatronics.

It would be a completely different attraction.

Anyway, I just noticed that your avatar makes it look like Mickey has an eye tic ! :lol:

Maybe it’s just me, be fantsyland is sacred! I think Fantsyland should be kept for the classics; Snow White, Pinocchio, Alice and so on...NO PIXAR PLEASE! I love Pixar, but they belong at MGM!

People, you need to get used to the idea that Pixar IS Disney.

WDWEric

I don't understand why a lot of people bash pixar, yet they are probably the first in line to go see their new movie, why is that?

Yes...forget PIXAR, let's all petition for Disney to add a thrilling “Home on the Range”overlay to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and toss out Snow White for a exhilarating adventure with our good pal “Chicken Little”.

Face it; Disney's solo animation is far, far below the quality and class of their earlier films (1950s,60s, and the comeback of the early to mid 1990s) and of what the competition studios have to offer. We should all be grateful that Disney is now of one with the animation company that is leading the new generation of animated films. The PIXAR films may not have the magical charm of the classic Disney originals, but at least they are solid, high quality, and MEMORABLE. I wanted to gouge out my eyes and eardrums when suffering through the manure-like drivel they slopped together and titled “Home on the Range” and “Chicken Little”.

Don't get me wrong, and overflow of PIXAR flooding the parks isn't something I am rooting for, though is HAS been happening, but weren’t the original attractions of Disneyland designed to promote Walt’s current film and television projects? I hope an Aladdin;Beauty and the Beast;Little Mermaid attraction sees the light of day before anything else PIXAR, but then again, I can keep dreaming!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom