News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyMinnieMom

Yeah, hes only 24.
Funny... you say “only 24”... based on his tweets I’d guess 12. Pathetic that a 24yr old spends his time this way and still has delusions of grandeur... like he’s going to bring down Disney. Sad.

Disney isn’t gonna pay this guy $20K to snitch. No way.
Yeah — hard to imagine...

ETA: My son is almost 14 and far more mature, so I revised above down from 14 to 12. ;)

Last edited:

TheIndoorKid

Alright alright alright.

"To Whoever took our beloved Buzzy:"
luv5vaD.gif

To be honest, I'm surprised it took 85 pages for this reference to show up hahaha

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
BackDoor Tweeted suggesting Disney offered him 20K to “snitch” give info on Buzzy which he declined to do. To me it sounds like he knows something. Wouldn’t that still make him an accomplice or at least an accessory? Boggles my mind!
Now, I am only a lawyer in SC and not in this jurisdiction, but if they put in a report that they have texts and photos where he says he sold the items for $8k, I can’t imagine that they would offer anything to him other than potential immunity if this turns out to be a bigger thing than we all assume (if he rats out others, but not for profit). Maybe he has more info on others, but in no way could he possibly have been offered $20k based on anything we know now.

Goofyernmost

The animatronic itself is probably not worth $20k. And if they really DID offer him this, he would be completely stupid not to take it.
That part is true. Since Cranium closed Buzzy's net worth has been for spare parts or memories (not for Disney, they could build another if they wanted) They might want it to prevent any further damage to their property, but, not 20 grand worth. He will need it to pay legal fees before this is all done. It appears to me that they want to make an example out of him to discourage other idiots from making the same attempts either at trespassing or theft. But, as I heard on a TV show once. If one waits long enough the body will float up to the surface and all will be revealed.

flynnibus

Premium Member
and people get offended when people dismiss kids as clueless.. Exhibit A sir

20k to give up someone.. that's funny. I'd imagine the conversation would go more like "Listen, we have enough on you to prosecute you you 4x over.. and given your pattern of behavior, and repeat offenses, you can expect the judge to give you a real prostate check.. so unless you cooperate, we're going to unload on you and pursue every avenue we have. Ok, so you think you would win your defense, I hope you are ready to spend the next 18months in lawyer fees... ready to talk yet?"

And I left out the part where they might remind him that he folded like a chair at his first real challenge.. maybe recite for him what felony charges include...

s8film40

Is it possible some media outlet offered him 20K to sell them his story or reveal who stole/has Buzzy?

I think the more likely answer is that he's a chronic attention-seeker.
No way at all this story is worth $20k. It’s interesting to us to follow, but this would represent about a 30 second blurb in the major media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom