News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castle Cake Apologist

What value might that be? Whether good old Buzzy was sitting there in his perch like that for the past 12 years or archived, there is no value unless someone is willing to pay it and/or Disney is willing to sell it. If Disney had attached any monetary value to it, believe me it would have been behind locked doors 12 years ago. Sentimental is one thing, but, people that operate Theme parks that require replacing old with new cannot have the luxury of sentiment unless they see a huge financial gain. The only guaranteed value it has is what they can get for scrap iron unless they are willing to sell it. Which apparently they were not. But, we have no idea what happened to it, and I will bet that we never will. If we do, I will be completely surprised.

I try really hard not to reply to your posts anymore, but since you continue to insist on posting walls and walls of text about how little you care about this, I thought I'd point out that the police report states that the clothing that Buzzy wore allegedly sold for $8,000.00. You may not care about things like this, but many people do..

Your post also seems to show a complete lack of understanding of the function of the Archives, which basically exists solely to preserve items of great sentimental value to the company. The piece of "scrap iron" in question was literally tagged for eventual transfer to the Archives; likely why he had been recently restored.

Last edited:

Ninja Mom

You might be hyperventilating. Here, breathe into this bag I happen to have...

View attachment 338308

Sorry, Disney has "Gone Green" meaning NO BAGS FOR YOU!

However you can BUY a bag to carry your purchases for $1.00. So, what Disney means by saying they went green means this kind of Green: (at YOUR expense)

us-paper-money-bills.png

My95cobras

Whoever it was, they have reproductive organs made out of titanium.

No... just a very small brain.

I don’t see why someone would find this to be an act of courage... he’s not saving lives or documenting war zones and atrocities. Do you call someone breaking into a business or home ballsy? No. You call them criminals.

it’s a dangerous, selfish and juvenile stunt that puts other people’s safety in jeopardy.

When he does get hurt or killed, let’s see what his ‘supporters’ have to say then.

Last edited:

draybook

No... just a very small brain.

I don’t see why someone would find this to be an act of courage... he’s not saving lives or documenting war zones and atrocities. Do you call someone breaking into a business or home ballsy? No. You call them criminals.

it’s a dangerous, selfish and juvenile stunt that puts other people’s safety in jeopardy.

When he does get hurt or killed, let’s see what his ‘supporters’ have to say then.

Calm down, sparky. I never equated this guy to Dan Rather or Audie Murphy. There's a difference between courage and nerve. Whoever took this video had nerve. It didn't put anyone in jeopardy except for himself. And if he gets hurt or killed, I'm assuming that all of us will continue working, paying bills and moving on with life. Could you be more dramatic about this?

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Calm down, sparky. I never equated this guy to Dan Rather or Audie Murphy. There's a difference between courage and nerve. Whoever took this video had nerve. It didn't put anyone in jeopardy except for himself. And if he gets hurt or killed, I'm assuming that all of us will continue working, paying bills and movign on with life. Could you be more dramatic about this?
Stupidity?

SoupBone

Well I just hope that whoever has Buzzy, they preserve him and keep him intact. Maybe he's better off wherever he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom