News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
On the rare occasions journalists have been caught falsifying sources or quotes, there are significant consequences—usually the end of their career in journalism.
Lots of today's "journalists," from all colors of the political and economic spectrum, have been caught in lies and misinformation, yet keep plugging right along in their chosen profession...

s8film40

It was a safe assumption from the comments. Even as disturbed as these Disney twitter cliques are... I don't think anyone wants to be this kid, even in jest
I never read anything from any of these accounts so I’m kind of in the dark on the content. I’m just highly skeptical that a second account is real. Why would you shut down an account only to start another. I’m also thinking someone intimidated to the point of vomiting on the floor wouldn’t run out and start up another twitter account to talk about a criminal investigation involving yourself. There are plenty of people out there who would eat up the attention that this story is garnering.

LSLS

I love Marni. I believe he has credible information 99% of the time. But when there's an actual police report out there, spelling it all out in black and white, come on now. This case is closed, as far as the law is concerned.

Did I miss where he said the report was wrong? Thought he said something like "that wasnt everything," which would probably be consistant with an ongoing investigation.

LSLS

Oh wow, that changes everything, I believe everything they say now, they're so much more credible than a police report or actual journalists.

Again, where has anyone contradicted the report or journalists? Sounds like there were multiple incidents.

To me, it sounds like clothes stolen, a division in disney decided they needed to pull him without telling other divisions or getting proper authority, there was then a freakout that he was stolen, but it was more of a case of a group not having the proper permission to move buzzy to a safer location. But with no inside knowledge, I'm just going to follow this with popcorn.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I never read anything from any of these accounts so I’m kind of in the dark on the content. I’m just highly skeptical that a second account is real. Why would you shut down an account only to start another. I’m also thinking someone intimidated to the point of vomiting on the floor wouldn’t run out and start up another twitter account to talk about a criminal investigation involving yourself. There are plenty of people out there who would eat up the attention that this story is garnering.

Your line of thinking assumes sound judgment and thinking... which the behavior demonstrated the opposite of at every turn :)

s8film40

Yeah it was him.
I didn’t ask your opinion, I asked if there was anything that substantially linked the account to him.

Like I said I’m skeptical someone would start a new account in this scenario. It could happen, would be really dumb, but yeah I wouldn’t rule it out. I believe this is also the account the claimed the police showed them photos of the animatronic removed. This doesn’t add up to me either. First of all why would they show this, if they did it sounds like sloppy police work to me. They have no need to prove to him it was removed, especially if he supposedly took it.

s8film40

Your line of thinking assumes sound judgment and thinking... which the behavior demonstrated the opposite of at every turn :)
Haha, true. I’m just thinking when you get interrogated and vomit on the floor that might be a “$&!@ just got real” moment and you might start taking things more seriously. I’m certainly not discounting the possibility that that isn’t the case though, some people are just really dumb.

TwilightZone

I didn’t ask your opinion, I asked if there was anything that substantially linked the account to him.

Like I said I’m skeptical someone would start a new account in this scenario. It could happen, would be really dumb, but yeah I wouldn’t rule it out. I believe this is also the account the claimed the police showed them photos of the animatronic removed. This doesn’t add up to me either. First of all why would they show this, if they did it sounds like sloppy police work to me. They have no need to prove to him it was removed, especially if he supposedly took it.
Well clearly you have nothing of any value to add to this.

Sometimes “forum insiders” are no different than psychics. Keep things vague, pretend to know everything, and offer no real information.
Why would it NOT be him? I know not to trust everything, but I don't think someone would create a five second account pretending to be bdd only to remove it. I think if it were a faker, it would last a lot longer and be more trolly than it was.

s8film40

Why would it NOT be him? I know not to trust everything, but I don't think someone would create a five second account pretending to be bdd only to remove it. I think if it were a faker, it would last a lot longer and be more trolly than it was.
I don’t know, five minutes of fun I guess. People do it all the time. I’m not saying I don’t believe it was him, I just don’t see anything that points solidly in either direction.

DreamfinderGuy

They also wouldn't talk to me from the same account before they changed the handle to BDD, and confirm to me that they're the same person. But whatever, it seems like nobody wants to believe anything without 100% evidence in this thread

DreamfinderGuy

He hasn't yet. He claimed to have all kinds of stuff but hasn't posted any of it. Claimed he was protecting Patrick aka BDD.
"All kinds of stuff" was his arrest record. I don't seem to recall claiming I had anything else other than contact with him and the info he's given me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom