BCNHF

Here’s Buzzy from June of last year.

Attachments

• 76BED710-80ED-40A6-9153-2C7CD7EC7F5E.png
    76BED710-80ED-40A6-9153-2C7CD7EC7F5E.png
    404 KB · Views: 378

flynnibus

Premium Member
Reading the second report... I'm pretty suprised they charged him with resisting arrest.. at least from what's covered in the incident report. Besides the drama - an arrest from that sequence outlined sure seems petty.

interview.jpg

Gotta think this is more about intimidation. Tho its still gonna cost this kid a pretty penny to have to lawyer up.

MickeyMinnieMom

Reading the second report... I'm pretty suprised they charged him with resisting arrest.. at least from what's covered in the incident report. Besides the drama - an arrest from that sequence outlined sure seems petty.
I'm not big on second-guessing police officers when they make arrest calls. And this might be relevant: "The defendant has met me before..." Not the first time he's come to their attention, I'd imagine. He had tweeted that Disney knew who he was. And there may very well be more that we don't know wrt this arrest.

TwilightZone

So basically all these anonymous Twitter accounts, **************, so-called "insiders," they're arguing that we're supposed to trust their unnamed, possibly non-existent sources over a police report?

Sure.
One of these insiders is @marni1971 who is VERY spot on with his rumors.
How spot on?
He was able to tell a full d23 before it even happened.
So don't underestimate these insiders, or at least marni, they are more accurate than what they seem.

EPCOTServo21

Sounds like he fell apart under the pressure with the police. His tough demeanor on Twitter really falls apart after reading that.
His bond amount was $500 and he got a bondsman to get him out. He also has a criminal defense attorney now. His hearing is on 1/17. Maybe that hearing will give everyone some more info on everything, at the very least, the circumstances surrounding his arrest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom