Bus Music

Kingdom WDW

From my recording, the bus from Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge to the Magic Kingdom consists of:

- "Maple Leaf Rag"
- "It's a Small World"
- "Yoho, Yoho, a Pirate's Life for Me"
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
- "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

EPCOTPluto

From AS Sports to EPCOT recently:
"EPCOT Entrance BGM (Theme 3, Golden Dream, Theme 4, Living Seas, Ellen's Energy Adventure)"
"International Gateway BGM"

• "Japan Pavilion BGM - Track 1 - Roku Dan (I think)"
  • "Germany Pavilion BGM - Two Hearts in Three Quarter's Time"
"EPCOT Entrance BGM (Imagination)"

Why not add some more to it? I can see Innoventions as a good addendum.

djpoore94

Hmmmm.... When DH & I were there in May they were not playing the music. We were commenting on how we missed it.

disneygirl1

When I was there in December, they did not play the music for the theme parks until we were approaching the gates to the parks.

drewfoshooo

When I was there in December, they did not play the music for the theme parks until we were approaching the gates to the parks.

Same for me. We took the bus from the TTC to Animal Kingdom and there was no music or anything until we were close. Then it started to play an advertisement for Expedition Everest and some Lion King music.

WDWRLD

When we were there couple weeks ago the music only played when you came close to the bus stop for the parks...for example the MK spiel started right infront of the contemporary. It also seemed hit and miss on the return trip to POR. Some times some random music played, sometimes it didnt. I only remember hearing the crickets once all week. Then again we had a few busses that didnt play the spiel or tell you where you were. In fact one night leaving the MK after the EMH at 2:30am or so they were still running seperate busses to POR and PORFQ. Our bus to POR pulled up and we all got on. The bus windows were all fogged up so you couldnt really see outside and the driver left the lights on the whole trip. Not once during our whole ride did the driver say anything and the automated spiel didnt even play and we were the last stop at east depot. Our first stop was at PORFQ...where we werent even supose to stop at. The only way I knew we were at the wrong stop was I could see out the door when it was open. Now they were asking at the MK stop where everyone was going and directing them to either bus. The best part was a pile of people got off there, i assume thinking it was the South Depot at POR. Overall the bus service was the worst I have ever seen there. With that said I had some very good drivers, some that drove as they should with people standing, some that were very funny and entertaining. But we also sad some that didnt really know how to drive a vehicle of that size. One was constantly on and off the gas, and the bus was constantly shifting up and down and shifting hard which jerked the bus. That made it real nice for the bus full of people standing.

I never really enjoyed the music. Everyone on buses with me were complaining that the music was too loud. However, I loved when they used to do the trivia and facts!!

krankenstein

My last two trips (March and end of May) were a crapshoot. Sometimes the bus would have the music playing, others it wouldn't. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom