Pre-Trip Buddy and Philmonster return to the World!

Hi everyone. So it’s real this time. I negotiated a trip back to WDW with my WDW hating partner, the Philmonster!

This will take place in and around February 12 of 2020, when I turn about 2020 years old. Riviera is the likely resort if available.

Why did he agree? Well, because I’m taking him to Niagara Falls for Labor Day weekend.

Assuming that he doesn’t hurl me into Horseshoe Falls, I should be free to plan a February WDW trip upon return.

The question is- do you guys want a Niagara Falls trip report or no?

Lemme know, and thanks! 😜😜😜

Last edited:

build_it

If you posted about your grocery list, I would read it. Mostly because the first few items are bound to be wine or booze and have interesting notes like, the blood red wine that Phil likes to drink. And because you would make it so enjoyable.

So, I'm in.

And don't let him talk you into getting into a barrel. Queen of the Mist has already been done ;-)

Tony the Tigger

837BAA8B-9904-4D72-BCCF-EF741BAA8349.jpeg

MySmallWorldof4

Hi everyone. So it’s real this time. I negotiated a trip back to WDW with my WDW hating partner, the Philmonster!

This will take place in and around February 12 of 2020, when I turn about 2020 years old. Riviera is the likely resort if available.

Why did he agree? Well, because I’m taking him to Niagara Falls for Labor Day weekend.

Assuming that he doesn’t hurl me into Horseshoe Falls, I should be free to plan a February WDW trip upon return.

The question is- do you guys want a Niagara Falls trip report or no?

Lemme know, and thanks! 😜😜😜
Ummmm.. like duh...!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom