Pre-Trip Buddy and Philmonster return to the World!

Hi everyone. So it’s real this time. I negotiated a trip back to WDW with my WDW hating partner, the Philmonster!

This will take place in and around February 12 of 2020, when I turn about 2020 years old. Riviera is the likely resort if available.

Why did he agree? Well, because I’m taking him to Niagara Falls for Labor Day weekend.

Assuming that he doesn’t hurl me into Horseshoe Falls, I should be free to plan a February WDW trip upon return.

The question is- do you guys want a Niagara Falls trip report or no?

Lemme know, and thanks! 😜😜😜

Last edited:

SSH

Thanks for another great read - I don't think there are any trip reports on this forum - or any other - more entertaining than yours. Re timing the trip: if you go early Feb, consider checking out Universal's Mardi Gras - of course, nowhere near the real thing, but cool parade, lots o'beads, concerts and some nice street eats.

geebee721

Great trip report...as always! We’ve done the last week of January/first week of February a few times and crowds haven’t been terrible. The weather does vary, one day we were in jackets and then the next day we went to cocoa beach, swimming in the ocean. But it is definitely my favorite time to go!

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Sorry I haven't responded to all the individual comments, everyone - have been really busy at work, but I've read every one, and thank you for being so awesome with the compliments and the great advice for February. Love you all!

Does anyone know when they might start putting out discount offers for February 2020? At this point, the discount room offers only extend through the end of the year. Thanks in advance!

PS - Now, Phil might approve a Disney cruise, because we watched Kyle Pallo's cruise trip report which was kind of amazing. HIs report has a zillion parts but I am only posting part one. If you wanna see the rest, you can find them. He's a Disney employee who vlogs daily.

krisri18

Sorry I haven't responded to all the individual comments, everyone - have been really busy at work, but I've read every one, and thank you for being so awesome with the compliments and the great advice for February. Love you all!

Does anyone know when they might start putting out discount offers for February 2020? At this point, the discount room offers only extend through the end of the year. Thanks in advance!

PS - Now, Phil might approve a Disney cruise, because we watched Kyle Pallo's cruise trip report which was kind of amazing. HIs report has a zillion parts but I am only posting part one. If you wanna see the rest, you can find them. He's a Disney employee who vlogs daily.

Historically, discounts for Jan-March/April were released end of September, beginning of October so.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom