Breakfast for dinner! mmmmmm........

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I know in our house, breakfast for dinner is a common meal we love to have.

Currently I cant think of anyplace in WDW you can get 'linner' or dunch' :lookaroun:lol:, but if you can or could, where would you love to have breakfast for dinner at the World; or who would you like to see serve this meal????

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have not tried it myself but I have heard that you can get breakfast at Kona Cafe, the single best breakfast location in the known universe, at any time.

mickeysshoes

We have breakfast for dinner all the time....FRENCH TOAST!!! Chef Mickey should be breakfast all the time....heck with dinner food!!! BUffets in general should always have some breakfast selection ..IMHO!!!!

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I have not tried it myself but I have heard that you can get breakfast at Kona Cafe, the single best breakfast location in the known universe, at any time.

I thought so Master Yoda but I wasnt sure. Now I know I can get get my Tonga Toast in the evenings! :sohappy:

slappy magoo

What I'd love to see is a bona fide (but Disney themed) 24 hour (or as close to it as possible) diner on Disney property. Some place easily accessible to guests, like at DTD or (good luck with this) some where near the TTC accessible by taking a bus to MK and hopping on a monorail. Whether it's people who get peckish after evening EMH (or who never ate dinner in the first place), or who were doing some drinking at the Boardwalk or dancing at CSR and now need to mop up the booze with some pancakes, or people who just have insomnia, or their jet lag is keeping them up late or getting them up abnormally early, or whose planes got them to property so late there wasn't much time for a meal. Hell, Disney loves retro so much, it doesn't even need to be a diner; make it a freakin' Automat! One that serves all meals at all times! A classic metro-style Automat with modern Disney-style flourishes at the back end of the TTC! That I'd love to see!

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
What I'd love to see is a bona fide (but Disney themed) 24 hour (or as close to it as possible) diner on Disney property. Some place easily accessible to guests, like at DTD or (good luck with this) some where near the TTC accessible by taking a bus to MK and hopping on a monorail. Whether it's people who get peckish after evening EMH (or who never ate dinner in the first place), or who were doing some drinking at the Boardwalk or dancing at CSR and now need to mop up the booze with some pancakes, or people who just have insomnia, or their jet lag is keeping them up late or getting them up abnormally early, or whose planes got them to property so late there wasn't much time for a meal. Hell, Disney loves retro so much, it doesn't even need to be a diner; make it a freakin' Automat! One that serves all meals at all times! A classic metro-style Automat with modern Disney-style flourishes at the back end of the TTC! That I'd love to see!

This!:sohappy:

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
picture.php

:slurp:

:confused: i've always wondered why the food courts weren't opened 24 hours a day. I don't mean the cooking stations but at least the self serve section for guests that had arrived late or just needed something to eat.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
:confused: i've always wondered why the food courts weren't opened 24 hours a day. I don't mean the cooking stations but at least the self serve section for guests that had arrived late or just needed something to eat.

That would be great if that ever happened!:D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would love it as well but I am guessing that the demand is not high enough to cover the costs.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Maybe turn El Pirata y el Perico into an all-nite joint, or even leave Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills open and convert the menu at night to breakfast and greasy spoon food.:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom