Breakfast All Day?

Smiley/OCD

That looks delicious! I may have to buy some online. I wish you made me one, too!!
It IS good, but just buy the REAL Taylor pork roll…the other brands don’t taste the same!!

Oh, I forgot to add…when you fry it up, to do it the RIGHT, Jersey way, you have to make 3 cuts into the meat so it won’t curl up…if you’re gonna get it, you gotta fry it up the right way!!

Last edited:

Smiley/OCD

Only at a Jersey diner could you get fresh fish, lobster bisque, prime rib, a bagel sandwich, pancakes, a black & white cookie, a slice of 15 layer cake the size of Rhode Island and grape leaves…oh, and those chalky mints at the register when you pay…all printed on menus the size of the Gutenberg bible, freshly printed by monks in SSE…

Raxel7851

Only at a Jersey diner could you get fresh fish, lobster bisque, prime rib, a bagel sandwich, pancakes, a black & white cookie, a slice of 15 layer cake the size of Rhode Island and grape leaves…oh, and those chalky mints at the register when you pay…all printed on menus the size of the Gutenberg bible, freshly printed by monks in SSE…
And the Chicken Parmigiana that could feed a family of 4! Those baked goods are KILLER! @Figgy1 @Smiley/OCD , Dinner is on me!

Smiley/OCD

Attachments

• IMG_5216.jpeg
    IMG_5216.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 52

Phonedave

As a Jersey resident and a diner aficionado , to make the Boardwalk more “Jersey” (since it’s based on our boardwalks), I always said a Jersey style diner, all chromed out would be the perfect TS restaurant for that resort area…breakfast all day (if you wish), Taylor ham/pork roll, egg & cheese sandwiches, REAL Jersey bagels, pizza, cheesesteaks, Italian ices, zeppoles and of course, salt water taffy would be awesome…

Plus Disco Fries and Sloppy Joes (not ground meat and sauce sloppy joes, Bergen, Morris County north Jersey deli Sloppy Joes)

I always through a Jersey Diner would go well in Disney Springs.

Phonedave

Carlo's Bake Shop should open up at the Boardwalk. There is a location in the food court at Orlando FL Mall, NY, NJ and some other states.

Only if you like sub-par cake (and Buddy V lives in my town). Really, the original location may be OK, but the rest of the remote sites - bleah.

Smiley/OCD

Plus Disco Fries and Sloppy Joes (not ground meat and sauce sloppy joes, Bergen, Morris County north Jersey deli Sloppy Joes)

I always through a Jersey Diner would go well in Disney Springs.
YES and pizza burgers…for those who don’t know, Jersey sloppy joes are turkey, roast or corned beef, ham and Swiss cheese on 3 slices of Jewish rye with Russian dressing and Cole slaw on the sammy…we have a restaurant here at the Jersey shore that calls them Dagwood sandwiches but they’re the same thing…

Last edited:

Lilofan

YES and pizza burgers…for those who don’t know, Jersey sloppy joes are turkey, roast or corned beef, ham and Swiss cheese on 3 slices of Jewish rye with Russian dressing and Cole slaw on the sammy…we have a restaurant here at the Jersey shore that calls them Dagwood sandwiches but they’re the same thing…
That NJ Sloppy Joe sounds delish. I think I will make it on my own with whatever rye bread the supermarket has.

Smiley/OCD

We can also add Italian Hot Dogs to the list :)
Like this??? Another T-shirt I wear down there that starts conversations…but YES!! They would probably cost $25.00 for a double hot dog, but as long as they use the same dogs they use in Jersey…

Attachments

• IMG_5218.jpeg
    IMG_5218.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5221.jpeg
    IMG_5221.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Robbiem

They really should do this in the UK at Epcot. All day breakfast is a British staple as much as fish and chips or bangers and mash.

Eggs, bacon, sausage always with tomatoes, mushrooms, black or white pudding, baked beans and fried slice (of bread) optional washed down with toast and big mug of strong tea 😀✌️

James J

In the Parks
No
They really should do this in the UK at Epcot. All day breakfast is a British staple as much as fish and chips or bangers and mash.

Eggs, bacon, sausage always with tomatoes, mushrooms, black or white pudding, baked beans and fried slice (of bread) optional washed down with toast and big mug of strong tea 😀✌️
I know it's called All Day Breakfast, but I can't say I've ever had it any later than brunch sort of time 🤣

littleroo

Now when you say black or white pudding, what do you mean? When I hear pudding, I think dessert and I can't imagine that with eggs...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom