Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O Canada!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
THE BEST RIDE EVER!!!!

ok this was done elsewhere, but i figured id try to do the best ride EVER for 2009, broken up by parks at 1st, and then wittled down to the top 4 putting each parks best attraction against each other.

First I thought id list the top 16 for each park, then take the top four/eight (we'll see what the voting looks like and what the people want), rank them by most voted on, and then put them head to head. I'll keep each pole open for a week, but since this is the prelims, I'll keep it going til 4/26. So get those votes in.....

Why the forum, well vote, then tell your vote and why, it's that simple. And since this is WDWmagic and not america, 1 person 1 vote is pretty easy :)

so.....let the prelims begin.....

NiarrNDisney

Like the MK I can't choose just one I love SSE & JII ( in all their versions) and TT. Since I can't decide which one is absolute #1 I guess I can't vote. Unless that were to be changed :drevil:

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
I went with Mission Space.

For me it wasn't as hard of a decision as Magic Kingdom because of the lack of really thrilling enjoyable rides. Malestorm, TT, Crush, and EEA could have all easily have been voted on by myself.

But I asked myself if i could go on 1 ride, right now, in my boxers, after the park was closed; which one would it be?

I came up with MS and im sticking with it!

wdwfan100

We love Soarin' since we first rode it in DCA. When we found out it was coming to epcot we were hyped. It is a great ride.

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
Hey, easy on Universe of Energy, it's a legitamate good ride.

I'll have to pick Test Track though.
Honestly I love UoE, it's a long ride, it tells a great story, it enfuses today with learning, ellen is funny, bill nye is the MAN! your ride vehicle moves through dinosaur audio anamatrinics while telling a story, and that NPR radio feed is the BEST! any1 know anywhere online i can get it?
We love Soarin' since we first rode it in DCA. When we found out it was coming to epcot we were hyped. It is a great ride.
ehhh, am i the only 1 that things theres not much too that ride?

id rather have it just go up and down for a couple minutes, that would be more enjoyable imo

lilclerk

ehhh, am i the only 1 that things theres not much too that ride?
I don't get the obsession with Soarin either. Not that it's boring or not a good attraction, but I don't think it's as awesome as it's made out to be. I do, however, adore the music.

I had to go with SSE on this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom