Brazil Pavilion in Epcot?

Goofy6294

Skipped from the first page to the last page and went from Brazil to the NJ Turnpike. Are they adding New England to the WS now:)

rangerbob

I don't know if I came across the start of this. The whole area between America and Japan is behind construction walls. They are all they way around that whole area. They have moved the Italian Ice stand in front of the Japan pavalion near the rock garden. I didn't see anything started in the area with construction other than the walls.

Sorry no pictures today. I didn't have a camera with me and couldn't get it well enough with my phone.

Captain Chaos

I don't know if I came across the start of this. The whole area between America and Japan is behind construction walls. They are all they way around that whole area. They have moved the Italian Ice stand in front of the Japan pavalion near the rock garden. I didn't see anything started in the area with construction other than the walls.

Sorry no pictures today. I didn't have a camera with me and couldn't get it well enough with my phone.

Is there room there??? Looking at Google Maps doesn't look like a lot of room... Is that one of the expansion pads???

boufa

Maybe an earthquake simulator.

The only thing more wrong with that is that I had a similar thought. Only mine was not because of the earthquake. They are banning ties during the summer to reduce a/c and its electrical costs.... that is not a country in a position to sponsor a Epcot ride.

El Grupo

Yep, by no means an expectation or even a real possibility at this stage. Just a wish. Hate to see this building not used for it original purpose.

Admiral01

Premium Member
The only thing more wrong with that is that I had a similar thought. Only mine was not because of the earthquake. They are banning ties during the summer to reduce a/c and its electrical costs.... that is not a country in a position to sponsor a Epcot ride.

True, but Japan is known for investing in the little things during economic hard times. I'm not saying that EPCOT is anywhere on the Japanese radar right now, but this would be an opportune time to get some attention on something positive in Japan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom