Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDW1974

That would not surprise me in the slightest.

As it stands, the popular source of corporate caffeine could end up relocating slightly in Futureworld, depending on which final plan of the central spine project they go with.

I figure we are due. And while Starbucks isn't great usually, it is worlds better than the Joffrey's swill the Lifestylers foam up over.

WDW1974

I thought it was pretty well established that DL's Star Wars land would open 4-6 months prior to DHS and construction has been relatively consistent with that in terms of how far "behind" DHS has been at the same point in construction.

I don't think anyone is expecting WDW to "catch up", just that it will progress at a similar pace but 4-6 months behind its west coast sibling.

Well established by whom? ... It is very clear that The Weatherman wants them open at the same time for maximum PR punch. And that won't be possible based on today's status unless something changes.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Do you think we will start seeing two Starbucks in each park, or even Starbucks opening up in resorts?

When/where does the contract with Joffery's kick in? I always thought it was strange the Starbucks got such preferential placement but then all the kiosks/resort coffee's were Joffery's.

Disneymadhouse

I saw a photo somewhere on the internet a while back about the how the Morocco pavillion tower blended in so well with the scenery for I think it was the TOT area at DHS. So that would be another consideration of what pavillion could be added, and its location?

Claire :)

jt04

Hey, Frank, if you want to talk politics @wdwmagic started a wonderful forum below where you can talk out of your behind about how Obama destroyed the economy (even if the reality is he pulled us out of the abyss) and how wonderful the Fascist in Chief has been for our country. But I don't want to read your crap in threads like this. ...

Right back at you slick. Your political snark belongs in the political forums. I am sure the mods would appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

The real rescueranger

Hey, Frank, if you want to talk politics @wdwmagic started a wonderful forum below where you can talk out of your behind about how Obama destroyed the economy (even if the reality is he pulled us out of the abyss) and how wonderful the Fascist in Chief has been for our country. But I don't want to read your crap in threads like this. ...
Pot meet kettle. Actually, you are the worst offender. You can't keep from taking cheap shots at the current administration every chance you get. If I was a moderator, I would have banned you a long time ago.

Last edited:

MCast

I wonder if they'll ever revive the resorts that were planned but fell to the wayside...

PJBuckeye

In the Parks
Yes
Buffalo Junction or a derivative of keeps popping up. They seem to have given up on the Med. Kingdom Suites is now the expanded MK bus station.

I thought the Med. Resort was supposed to go on the chunk of "unsuitable" land between the Contemporary and Poly on the monorail loop?

Also, where was Buffalo Junction supposed to go?

Bocabear

I think that was the Venetian Resort... Buffalo Junction I think was supposed to go between the Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness Camp Ground...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I thought the Med. Resort was supposed to go on the chunk of "unsuitable" land between the Contemporary and Poly on the monorail loop?

Also, where was Buffalo Junction supposed to go?

Yes, Med was between TTC and Comtemp. Kingdom Suites were on Seven Seas where the MK busses unload now.

Buffalo was in Fort Wilderness.

PJBuckeye

In the Parks
Yes
Yes, Med was between TTC and Comtemp. Kingdom Suites were on Seven Seas where the MK busses unload now.

Buffalo was in Fort Wilderness.

Thanks Marni.

I always thought that the Med was further NE close to the Contemporary and inside the monorail loop. EDIT: Per BocaBear, this was for the Venetian Resort

The real rescueranger

So what are your other user names?
I have no other names. Go to the disboards. I've used rescueranger for years. I come here for Disney discussions not politics. Spirit constantly has to interject politics into his diatribes. I personally put more worth in other insiders such as Marni and Feather instead of Spirits ever growing ego.

NormC

Ok. Just seems odd that someone that has contributed very little in their short time here thinks he has everyone figured out.

The real rescueranger

Ok. Just seems odd that someone that has contributed very little in their short time here thinks he has everyone figured out.
Understandable. However, I have been reading these boards for a while now. I just finally registered and started posting. I much prefer the mix of ideas and knowledge on this board to the other one I am a part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom