Boston marathon

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I hope they get this guy alive, and before he goes to trial and they give him death penalty, they MUST cut off his legs below the knees and let him live with that for a couple of months, as he has condemned several dozen innocent people to living out their lives as amputees.

PUSH

Police erupted in applause. A police car came out. Someone shouted "Is that him?" and there was a reply "Yes."

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Chopper will come back most likely to help sweep the scene and light up the area for the search group.

They are requesting to allow residents at the outer perimeter back.

bsiev1977

Can't say enough about how well the law enforcement community did in handling this case from the beginning.

Also, I must praise the people of Boston for how the acted, especially how well they followed the requests and commands of the authorities, which allowed this case to be solved as efficiently as it was.

PUSH

He has unspecified medical needs right now. A trail of blood was found at one point, too. Could be what that is. He's also been without food or water for some time. Spent Wednesday night in his dorm room, though.

Nemo14

Can't say enough about how well the law enforcement community did in handling this case from the beginning.

Also, I must praise the people of Boston for how the acted, especially how well they followed the requests and commands of the authorities, which allowed this case to be solved as efficiently as it was.

AMEN!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom