Bored watching Disney on YouTube and...

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

ChristianG

I was surprised to see Alice and the Rabbit ride with the kids in video 2. I thought that they didn't do that anymore!
Anyways, what a great video. It really shows a lot of positive things that a lot of us seem to forget.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I updated the first post with a newer video series...

All in good fun! I'm REALLY bored today!!!

jjharvpro

That's so awesome! A genuinely happy family who love each other and Disney, enjoying their magical trip to the Most Magical Place on Earth! LOVED IT.

wdwmomof3

Ok, I have spent all afternoon and most of the night on YouTube watching the video link series that you posted isith the four friends from California. They are to funny! I had to quit when they got to universal because my kids made me. :ROFLOL: apparently I was hogging the computer:rolleyes:

Thanks again for the great links! I have has a fun night watching them. :D

Theme Parkitect

The part with the Rabbit and Alice on Teacups reminded me of one of my memories. In my family, we are all Winnie the Pooh characters and I'm Tigger, I remember when I was about 6 or so, I got to ride the Barnstormer with him and I was so excited! :)

puntagordabob

I come across this. Amazing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQHfvKIqr1s

This is another good one of 4 friends documenting their trip. I am 100% going to do this, so serious to the point I have already started choosing music!!!

When the video nears the end you can click the screen to go to the next one. There are like 10 of them...good stuff to watch and kill time with!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgcmQyRxVFU&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_219607

That was great!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom