Boo to You changes this year

MKCP 1985

Some people who go every year don't like it when things stay the same. Bringing a Wreck it Ralph character to the parade and moving Goofy to something different doesn't bother me at all. Removing the Winnie the Pooh characters is not a terrible move by itself - it will be disappointing if something new doesn't replace it, I guess.

I wonder whether guests in the Not So Scary Halloween Party would rather continue to see meet and greets with the Winnie the Pooh characters in their special Halloween costumes during the two parades rather than see them in the parade. Could that be the reason?

wdrive

I'm sorry but I don't agree that the special event parades need to be replaced. Both parades are less than 10 years old with the Christmas parade being the newer of the two.

I wasn't talking about the parade, just the floats themselves. A lot of them are much much older than 10 years old. And even if they both had all new floats when they started, is a 10 year old parade acceptable? For Disney it is but I don't think it should be.

SoccerMickey

I'm sorry but I don't agree that the special event parades need to be replaced. Both parades are less than 10 years old with the Christmas parade being the newer of the two.
Tokyo Disneyland changes their Christmas and Halloween parades every three years, and within those three years they make minor tweaks to the costumes and music so they can update musical cues and merchandise offerings based on the parade for that year. And they are offered to all guests, not just hard-ticketed event goers.

mouse_luv

I think they need an entirely new parade for both Halloween and Christmas. They're charging people to go to these events and using the parade as a selling point. A parade made up of old floats, some older than me. Won't ever happen though until they drop to bits, even then I have my doubts.

Wrong! Try again! This year is the first I am going and am doing so specifically to see the headless horseman and the haunted mansion dancing grave diggers and the zombie ballroom dancers. They need to change regular parades before they think of touching boo to you(see MSEP needs to go bye bye). There have been additions over the years to this parade as well as the Christmas one.

Hula Popper

I've only been once before, but I don't even remember there being a Pooh part of the parade. The Horseman, Pirates, Grave Diggers, Skeleton Band, and the Haunted Mansion dancers were the highlights. Looking forward to seeing the parade again this year.

asianway

I've only been once before, but I don't even remember there being a Pooh part of the parade. The Horseman, Pirates, Grave Diggers, Skeleton Band, and the Haunted Mansion dancers were the highlights. Looking forward to seeing the parade again this year.
It's like the second float.

Clamman73

It's like the second float.
This is a pic of mine from the fall...this one right?
poofloat (1 of 1).jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom