Boo to You changes this year

wdrive

Wrong! Try again! This year is the first I am going and am doing so specifically to see the headless horseman and the haunted mansion dancing grave diggers and the zombie ballroom dancers. They need to change regular parades before they think of touching boo to you(see MSEP needs to go bye bye). There have been additions over the years to this parade as well as the Christmas one.

They just made Festival of Fantasy, why would they change that so soon? I agree MSEP needs to go but that doesn't excuse this parade or the Christmas one. Having something older and crapper doesn't make things any better.

mouse_luv

They just made Festival of Fantasy, why would they change that so soon? I agree MSEP needs to go but that doesn't excuse this parade or the Christmas one. Having something older and crapper doesn't make things any better.

I never said anything about Festival of Fantasy going anywhere, and yes I'm aware of it and how new it is. As far as everything else you have said... :banghead:. Do you hear yourself?!:facepalm:

wdrive

I never said anything about Festival of Fantasy going anywhere, and yes I'm aware of it and how new it is. As far as everything else you have said... :banghead:. Do you hear yourself?!:facepalm:

Haha yes. Do you even know how old some of the Halloween and Christmas floats are?

wdrive

If you think that Disney is going to dramatically change things because you aren't happy with certain floats "ages" then I have a bridge to sell you. :rolleyes:

I never said I think they will because I'm not happy with it. I'm quite certain they'll do nothing for years. I just think they should. I personally think the floats are too old to still be used. Why would Disney change anything because I'm not happy with it? You're confusing me.

mouse_luv

I never said I think they will because I'm not happy with it. I'm quite certain they'll do nothing for years. I just think they should. I personally think the floats are too old to still be used. Why would Disney change anything because I'm not happy with it? You're confusing me.
Dude, just quit while youre ahead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom