BOG lunch fast pass+

cw1982

Tuvalu-
How far in advance can you make reservations for lunch at this site? Thanks.

That has been changing lately. I was able to make my reservation about a week after my 60-day window began. I'd say that, once you get to 60 days out (if you're not there yet), go ahead and start checking once a day or so.

sissa216

There's a lot of uncertainty- and we keep getting different answers from Disney. For some people, you can use your 1XY25346 resort package reservation, others cannot. Some CMs say it is by invitation only still, others say it should be open to everyone. It *seems* like it is about to go public to all resort guests- but just hasn't quite yet.

If you can get in, FastPasses typically become available between 4-5 weeks out.

Tobe

This is great! When we went in early April, we had to wait until we got an e-mail invitation after we checked into our resorts.

plaz10

Question - I know that the BOG FP+ does not show up in your fastpass + or in any dining reservation so you're just going off the date/time you signed up for online.

My question is...Can you go up to BOG the day(s) before your FP+ to verify your time/reservation?

Dark Aries

Question - I know that the BOG FP+ does not show up in your fastpass + or in any dining reservation so you're just going off the date/time you signed up for online.

My question is...Can you go up to BOG the day(s) before your FP+ to verify your time/reservation?

Yes, you can.
Also the front desk of your resort (if staying on-site) will also be able to verify your time.

plaz10

Yes, you can.
Also the front desk of your resort (if staying on-site) will also be able to verify your time.

Thank you so much! I will check at AKL first but we will be at MK before the day of our lunch so we can double check if needed. Thanks again!

Megala

That has been changing lately. I was able to make my reservation about a week after my 60-day window began. I'd say that, once you get to 60 days out (if you're not there yet), go ahead and start checking once a day or so.
Thank you, not going until Jan 2015, but good to know. I am a planner, thanks for your help :)

cw1982

I ran into the same issue with IE 9 which I use at work (Shh!). Didn't have any problems with a later IE which I have at home. Also worked on Firefox.

Good point. It seems to work better when I use Google Chrome than when I use IE, as do pretty much all Disney sites.

note2001

Good point. It seems to work better when I use Google Chrome than when I use IE, as do pretty much all Disney sites.

Google Chrome works for me, Firefox (most current version) has issues with all the Disney websites related to booking (DVC, Dining and now MDE).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom