BOG lunch fast pass+

note2001

Disney IT has me ticked. I'm a cross-platform developer, it can be challenging at times, but never is it acceptable to tell folks who are having problems to default to one preferred browser as Disney IT currently, from my own recent experience with them, does.

Last edited:

Violiav

Yeah... that's what we do at my work. I work for a property management company, so every month people pay their rent online. Every month I get calls from them (residents) not being able to log in to pay their rent, because the system doesn't work with Safari. Why? I don't know why. It just doesn't. Damn-it Jim, I'm a receptionist, not a programmer. Every month I go through the same round of questions. Guess what? most people are trying to pay using their iphone/ipad based Safari browser. :/ Now, of course I'm lucky if they know what a browser is.

Stine

does anyone know what time/day of the week they release new dates for BOG FP? I am currently, and have been able for the last few days, to get a FP for the first part of my trip - Thursday thru Saturday, but cannot get a FP selection for the next day, Sunday thru Wednesday. I keep trying, and it says none are available, which is what it used to tell me when I tried in the past for all days, so I am thinking there is a magic day that they get released. Thanks!

cw1982

does anyone know what time/day of the week they release new dates for BOG FP? I am currently, and have been able for the last few days, to get a FP for the first part of my trip - Thursday thru Saturday, but cannot get a FP selection for the next day, Sunday thru Wednesday. I keep trying, and it says none are available, which is what it used to tell me when I tried in the past for all days, so I am thinking there is a magic day that they get released. Thanks!

Nope... just keep checking. It should be soon if the first part of your trip is open. They seem to have changed the patterns on releasing dates... for a while it was the middle of the month saw a release of a whole new month's dates, then I was able to accurately guess what day my trip would open up based on what others were seeing, but that was a month ago. Just keep looking!

MotherofaPrincessLover

When I use the website, dates for the first part of my trip (in December) are highlighted and I can choose them (obviously it says no Fastpasses available), but the days for the later part of my trip are unable to be chosen. Does anyone know why this might be?

note2001

When I use the website, dates for the first part of my trip (in December) are highlighted and I can choose them (obviously it says no Fastpasses available), but the days for the later part of my trip are unable to be chosen. Does anyone know why this might be?

I've been piecing together how the programmers made this to work too - from what I've read here and on the other site, the system will only show you the first 7 days of your trip. Once your trip starts each day beyond that initial 7 days will be opened up one day at a time. I believe this "feature" is also a part of the same bug that others are reporting as seeing where their stays have come and gone and they can still see reservation dates open for 7 days out. The programmers have kinks to be ironed out as these folks want their next reservation dates, not the next weeks.

Also happening for my trip in September.

Anyone know what days it is currently open to?

Currently, up to but not past July 1st.

JohnD

I used the FP+ on May 31. The most important aspect-- getting in--worked. I didn't have to stand in line long. I proceeded directly to the ordering screen. However, my pre-order was lost. I had a print out, so had to re-input them into the touch screen. Not a major hardship but if they're looking to get people in and out more quickly then speeding up the ordering process should be fixed.

TomHendricks

I used the FP+ on May 31. The most important aspect-- getting in--worked. I didn't have to stand in line long. I proceeded directly to the ordering screen. However, my pre-order was lost. I had a print out, so had to re-input them into the touch screen. Not a major hardship but if they're looking to get people in and out more quickly then speeding up the ordering process should be fixed.
Same thing happen to us on our trip. Was
Same thing happen to us on our trip. Told the CM that we pre-ordered online and she told me it wasn't working.

I keep getting the issue

"Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details"

I've entered the correct details so I am unsure

Same here... It won't accept my 8 digit confirmation with the letters. I called Disney and they said that is the only number, that there wasn't another number for my confirmation or trip.

Packages... either way, I found this trouble shoot on another board and tried it and it worked! No dates available but I was able to get everything I need to log in!

It was the only way for me to find my 12 digit code. I don't know if it will work on IE, but it does work on Chrome and Firefox

I found another way to find the 12 digit number without calling.

Login to the Disney website.
On the My Disney Experience tab, click "My Itinerary"
Scroll the calendar to your check in day.

Now, use your web browser's "view source" feature to see the webpage's code. I use Chrome, so it is under the top menu View>Developer>View Source.

Once you have the source code open, do a page search (control F) for "reservationNumber"

You should see the 12 digit code on the same line in this format:

"reservationNumber" value="44XXXXXXXXXX">

Also, make sure you have the EXACT name on the reservation. I couldn't get my mother's room to work until I realized she was listed as First Middle Last on the mailed invoice we received. On the MDE pages, she is just listed as First Last.

Violiav

So what's the deal on the Quick Service DDP and BOG (lunch)? Couple I get the entrees or just the soups and desserts?

Weather_Lady

They must do it different ways at different times. When we visited for lunch with a FP+ (5/5), we were "in" immediately, had to wait about 5 minutes to get to the touch screens, and then... weren't allowed to touch the screens! They had a CM manning each one and typing in all of the orders for us. It was patronizing but efficient. Like you, our pre-orders didn't show up, but that was no biggie, since we'd changed our minds about half of the items anyway. :)

Stine

I did pre-order, but now my husband was huffing that he doesn't know what he wants to eat in 3 weeks. Can we change when we get there?

JohnD

I did pre-order, but now my husband was huffing that he doesn't know what he wants to eat in 3 weeks. Can we change when we get there?

More than likely. The pre-order didn't work for me at all. In my case, I re-entered the same items. I could have completely changed it if I wanted to.

TheMouseFan

Yes, you have the option to change when you check in (that is, if they actually have your order! It seems that lately they have been having difficulties with this!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom