BOG lunch fast pass+

TheMouseFan

We have pre-ordered 4 times and it has NEVER worked. Today being the latest. :confused:
I wish they would just stop offering it if it is never working! It didn't work for us either back in November, but I was hoping it would be fixed by the time we go in 2 weeks. We have already pre-ordered, so we will see if it works, but I won't hold my breath!

Loz

Sorry to jump on your thread! Was just wondering where I can find resort reservation? I have found three difference references through email confirmation and MDE and none of them work!

katie123

Just managed to get that elusive FP+ reservation for BOG yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!
In order to get the reservation, I had to ring Disney- the number the very helpful lady on the phone gave me isn't on any of my previous documentation. The number she gave me was a 12 digit number (similar to the dining res ones). I then went on the link above and put in the details and voila!
We are there from 23/8 to 09/09 but it would only give me options between 23rd and 29th- so a bit restrictive but at least we have one!
Hope this is useful to those of you struggling.

ninjaprincesst

Sorry to jump on your thread! Was just wondering where I can find resort reservation? I have found three difference references through email confirmation and MDE and none of them work!
If you are using magic express it is on your yellow magic express luggage tags. I looked everywhere because all I had was the reservation number with the letters, I just happened to notice a number on the tags and it turned out to be it.

belledream

what's the difference between the two options of Direct to Table vs. Expedited Arrival?
Direct to Table lets you order your entire meal in advance and it should be ready for you when you get to the restaurant. Expedited Arrival lets you skip the line into the restaurant and you can make your order with the CMs once inside the restaurant. So if you already know what you want, you can save even more time I suppose and choose Direct.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
what's the difference between the two options of Direct to Table vs. Expedited Arrival?
Currently nothing, LOL. Direct to table means you order in advance and after checking in you can skip the ordering kiosk and go straight to a table and wait for your food to be delivered. However, this has never worked for my family (3 attempts) and I have not read of anyone who had success with this. So in reality it is all expedited arrival, meaning you check in, skip the standby line and proceed to an ordering kiosk.

kasey1988

What dates are open for booking? I just had September 16th appear , but we want the 26th! And as quick as I went back to check again for a friend the 16th was gone!

stefan74

I looked and the only date I have available during my trip is September 12th, arrival date. I am trying to get another date. I have been checking the BOG FP+ site everyday for the last couple of weeks and I am hoping they add the dates I want on a daily basis.

I don't want to be rushed from the airport, to the resort, then to MK. The only time that might work for me would be arriving between 1:10 and 1:40 but not sure if I will make it to the resort in time when we arrive at 12:25. I think that would be cutting it close...any thoughts?

note2001

I looked and the only date I have available during my trip is September 12th, arrival date. I am trying to get another date. I have been checking the BOG FP+ site everyday for the last couple of weeks and I am hoping they add the dates I want on a daily basis.

I don't want to be rushed from the airport, to the resort, then to MK. The only time that might work for me would be arriving between 1:10 and 1:40 but not sure if I will make it to the resort in time when we arrive at 12:25. I think that would be cutting it close...any thoughts?
I found the staff to be a little flexible when adding a child to our reservation (my two boys did not join us, but instead my sister and her two little ones did), but inflexible for those who needed times moved.

I wouldn't obsess over it, but keep checking back to see if later times are offered.

lilclerk

For the past few weeks, it seems like you can book 27 days away from the date you want to eat. If my math is correct, you should be able to see 9/13 tomorrow, 9/14 on Monday, etc.

enough

I just booked lunch for 9/11 for me and my daughter. there were two windows open, from 10:30 - 11 and then from 1:20-1:50

MMDVC

This does not sound appealing to me. Does the food arrive magically on the covered tray with all the excitement of pre-steamed/prepared buffet food quality???

enough

This does not sound appealing to me. Does the food arrive magically on the covered tray with all the excitement of pre-steamed/prepared buffet food quality???

not sure what you're getting at, but it's no different than any other quick service restaurant as far as food prep goes. It's not as if they are making my food right now for my lunch next month...

enough

Was able to make lunch reservations for 9/15 today...YIPPEE!!

awesome!

I just got the email yesterday that I was invited to take part in the lunch reservations, but I had already made my reservation the day before...

Did you get an email too?

TheMouseFan

awesome!

I just got the email yesterday that I was invited to take part in the lunch reservations, but I had already made my reservation the day before...

Did you get an email too?
Make sure to double check that your ressie is still there! This happened to me for my June trip and my previous ressie disappeared and I had to make a new one with the link in the email.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom