Body Wars reopening on official Disney site?

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I bet he is trying to straighten this out, my guess is he is online rightnow with Disney's new Mom's panel to get to the bottom of it. ;)

Dunno if I have the power to give out a brkgnews golf clap, but if one were to be given out, I submit this would be a good time :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Nope.

The condescending tone of your posts in this thread isn't helping, either.

I PM'd you on this, although I think you took my post the wrong way....(by what you quoted me on).

I meant, if people didn't like what he was saying and stopped responding to him, sooner or later he'd realize that nobody cared and that he was in the minority. (IF PEOPLE STOPPED RESPONDING TO HIM). People obviously do care and he's not in the minority if people keep responding to him (positively or negatively).

Sherrybaby

I think the Merf-bashing should stop. He is the source of a lot of our information. Sometimes he's right and sometimes he's wrong but he doesn't deseve all the bashing he gets here. If I were him I would move on to another board where I'm sure he'd be welcome.

Just because Merf is highly opinionated does not mean he should be constantly bashed. He shares his opinions and then we share ours. If you were having a face to face conversation with someone then most of these insults would never be used. Again, it's the safety of hiding behind a computer--gives people a lot of guts.

At least give Merf some common courtesy. His threads are the most entertaining and informative for the most part since he's at Disney constantly.

I think the reason you don't see a lot of support for him on the boards is because the "lurkers" don't want to be bashed along with him. For some people, being bashed is upsetting. (And besides that with "most" people bashing him getting on the bandwagon is just human nature).

I'm with ya Merf.

Sherry

WDWFREAK53

And once more, yours is?

I think I'm going to join on in on this "thread helping" trend that's all the rage now...I don't know what we're helping the thread to DO, but here goes...

You can't always get what you want.

But if you try sometimes, you just mind find, you get what you need.

There. I said it.

Also, you don't have to live like a refugee.

Good luck, oh noble thread! On your AdventureQuestSpiritJourney into the unknown!
:wave:

Looking forward to the Halftime show? :lol:

jt04

What happened to Merf? He starts this thread getting many fans excited, then vanishes after nobody jumps on the "overthrow Disney" bandwagon? Shame on Merf, be a little more wise with the thread titles.

He is probably getting a photo update for everyone

(and then his critics will once again be his biggest fans).

Long live the Merf!

:sohappy:

CJR

Merf has the best updates. Even if WoL doesn't reopen, any photo update, even if it is of nothing new is good enough for me. Plus I haven't seen WoL pictures in quite a while.

JonathanDS

Not show ready?

Last time I went to Epcot (Nov/Dec 2006) it was open and I did Cranium Command and Body Wars.

I didn't do it the first day I was there because I didn't see it. They are very good at hiding the pavilion.

I didn't have to fight any lines... It was pretty empty... but still great!

dxwwf3

This would be the best news ever, don't hate to break it.

Wouldn't the announcement of a new pavilion/attraction coming soon in that spot be better news? :ROFLOL:

Seriously, bulldozing it to the ground does NOTHING good unless something new comes in its place. As it is now, they can at least use it for corporate events and Food and Wine events.

echoscot

On the other side of this...I can't believe Merf missed that part...SSE is listed as being closed from 2/9-2/14...hmmm wonder what they could be doing?:rolleyes:

Carry on oh great thread of mystery into the sidebar I probably launched...

CaptainMichael

Wouldn't the announcement of a new pavilion/attraction coming soon in that spot be better news? :ROFLOL:

Seriously, bulldozing it to the ground does NOTHING good unless something new comes in its place. As it is now, they can at least use it for corporate events and Food and Wine events.

Well, if Disney were going to bulldoze it, I would take that to mean that they have plans for it that don't include that building.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
On the other side of this...I can't believe Merf missed that part...SSE is listed as being closed from 2/9-2/14...hmmm wonder what they could be doing?:rolleyes:

Carry on oh great thread of mystery into the sidebar I probably launched...
I keep getting drawn back to this thread...

Like a bug to fire....

Just...

can't...

resist...

despite the fact I know it'll be the death of me!

dxwwf3

Well, if Disney were going to bulldoze it, I would take that to mean that they have plans for it that don't include that building.

I would necessarily think that. Because of the location and whatnot, they might not have plans to put anything new there. A bulldoze could be done just to get rid of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom