Bob Jackson had me shippin bricks!!!!!!!!

WEll Everyone i'm back from my 6 nights in WDW and I will introduce the cast of this TR as they come into play.It begins actually 2 days before I leave with a note I wrote in my trip journal( I brought 2 books with me #1 my disney planning book and #2 my trip journal)
065_zpsfc4fb994.jpg

On the inside cover I wrote the park hours just incase

064_zps20bad2fc.jpg

Here is the note......so in exactly 2 days I will set foot in the most magical place on earth,In the meantime... while some of my friends are are in The Magic Kingdom at this very moment....I'm doin my stinkin laundry.UGH!!!Need to pack those last minute necessities,do my dishes,vacum and all that jazz(stuff I won't wanna do when I get home)
This will be my 10th trip to the world and I'm hoping it's a good one.This morning I called All Star Movies to talk to my friend and the Cm's name was "Pollyanna"so I had a mini freak out to her about how much I love that movie!!!"let's play the glad game"
here is the section of the resort my friend staye

mamamouse

Original Poster
so we walked around Germany and China and some other areas of World showcase,it rained while we were in China and my mom was convinced that my kids would get deathly ill or something if they didn't wear ponchos,so i let her have her way just because I didn't wanna hear it.I didn't put one on because it felt nice it was a slow gentle rain not a cold downpour.

Here are some pics from our travels through World showcase

514_zpsb83d1367.jpg

then riley made a new friend.....

513_zpsa28bf4a8.jpg

We stopped to let the kids let loose on the drums,ya know it amazes me how without any music training they can bang away and make music that sounds so good.

519_zps4779caf5.jpg

520_zps7a847796.jpg

522_zpsb454f1f0.jpg

523_zps28c506e5.jpg

We split up because h and I had a mission we wanted to hit up Club Cool and figment,but we actually went on Soarin first.

530_zpsee672e0c.jpg

531_zpsed68e597.jpg

533_zpse461f74c.jpg

I always get so pumped up in this area because i know whats coming next

535_zps6fcfc8e9.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
so we were here.....
532_zps16ffc6b5.jpg

and we decided to sit and Try to enjoy these.....
536_zpsa34fbf62.jpg

537_zps9c97d0b1.jpg

Not my fave Disney snack and i don't think I need to try it again anytime soon.
then we went on the land boat ride,it's a must for us everytime.I know some don't care for it but I like it and my girls do too.
542_zpsd5889281.jpg

Can I just live in epcot in this house and live off the land???
545_zpsc10f791b.jpg

yum
547_zps4d37e08c.jpg

548_zps9cb486ac.jpg

I wouldn't wanna fall in here
551_zpse1f98ded.jpg

ya know what this pic reminds me of
552_zps07e26325.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
so we still had to hit up Figment and club cool
beverly anyone?

527_zpsc332465d.jpg

528_zpsd7ba88d3.jpg

I want all the mickey clothes in here especially the scarvs

529_zps6aca0baa.jpg

but I had a date with the cutest little dragon you ever did see

558_zps6d76961d.jpg

560_zps4c1d9c34.jpg

565_zps955cc3a7.jpg

569_zps3b7a240e.jpg

570_zps019d43cb.jpg

and then it happened,so lets recap this day shall we?@GF Hailey has a princess meltdown among several other princesses having meltdowns,then in epcot it rains but ya know they say bad things happen in 3's and I think i did a darn good job of not letting things upset me but but but my battery in my camera died right before the best part of Figment UGH!!!! I was legit frowning now :( see thats my frowny face.it's sad right? Well before I had left home Hubby said that all my batteries were good n charged ( i had so much going on that i asked him to take care of this 1 thing,well that n make sure my furry bff was healthy n happy ) and i was surprised that the first 2 lasted into day 3 kinda impressive right?WEll the 2nd set was not fully charged so moral of the story when ya want sumthin done right ya gotta do it yaself ladies!!! At this point I wanted to get on a monorail to the Poly ,see if we could get into Kona and then go in search of a dolewhip in other words I needed Disney therapy(not really but the next night i did for sure).Hailey had other plans she wanted me to call my mom n ry,if they were at the resort she wanted to go there and swim,but if they were in the park still she wanted to go to Poly.BOOOOOOO they were at the resort so we got on a freezing bus and it felt AWESOME!!!Oh and i almost forgot that before we left I had spaceship earth on the brain so we did that too,and you know why no pics.Hailey chose our destiny
which meant that i got crushed by a giant snowball ,broke my arm,got rescued by a dog and then had hot chocolate which of course made everything better.My trip report notes for the rest of the evening are so exciting that they say exactly this .....Food,shop.pool,shop fun right?

ExtinctJenn

1) You can only live in that house if you fix up the guest room for me and my family. :D
2) Ugh hubby not charging batteries! Next trip you need to add to your packing list, the charger! LOL!

mamamouse

Original Poster
1) why not whats better than living in a disney house inside the park,well living in that said house with Disney friends to go along with it of course!!!!
2) the charger was with me ,but I assumed I wouldnt need it until much later since he had said they were both good to go :( next time i'll bring more batteries and charge them myself :cool:

mamamouse

Original Poster
okay so I mentioned before that i was sick on my trip and today was the last day for pics of me because i looked disgusting after this day and i felt like roadkill(some might even say alligator roadkill,HI SALLY)
So I got up very early this day because we had to be somewhere amazing,yep you bet Cinderella's castle.we got on a bus to MK.OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I had a moment like as if I was a young girl meeting New kids On The Block kind of a moment lol I saw Barbara ,now if you don't know who Barbara is you are seriously missing out.she's the bomb and besides me she has the best most crazy dance moves in all of WDW.barbara is my favorite Disney character(she's a cm but only the best Cm ever,so i feel she deserves the title of being an awesome character)

572_zps3969efdb.jpg

THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!! (like Sophia grace So good)then we waited to enter the park

mamamouse

Original Poster
574_zpsc843c6cf.jpg

I love Mk in the early morning so much easier to get pics

575_zpsca9e6cde.jpg

577_zps2839cc12.jpg

578_zps401a0a28.jpg

I loved seeing the halloween decorations but really wished i was going to the party this year(last yr ppl had really scary costumes,some were kinda violent n I was surprised they were allowed in like that.Hailey was spooked and so she refused to attend this time)

579_zpsb40a7f78.jpg

UGH stupid crane!!!

581_zpsc21356bd.jpg

oh look its my fave section of MK

582_zpsf25b62a8.jpg

583_zps84b79208.jpg

584_zpsc18b205f.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
oh and this pic I love!!!!

583b9b11-2896-4f4b-91ad-a0de0107d68d_zpsfabcf9ea.jpg

I saw the native statue and I wanted my mom to take a pic,kind of as a tribute to my Dad but then a photopass guy offered to take it all of us n i felt bad saying that I wanted it with just me so i didn't say anything,but I do want a pic of just me with it someday.

3573bee9-5f66-44ba-aa61-a0de0108031b_zps6daa5cc7.jpg

Oh and this one i like too

d49d75bf-67ef-435d-973a-a0de010870a0_zps8c182458.jpg

then we made our way to the royal table.......

mamamouse

Original Poster
the Last time i ate at CRT it was horrible and so it took a long time for me to decide to go back(hailey was only 5 months old then)

596_zpsc88bccac.jpg

There was no wishing star or wand then either.

598_zps1a3dc0ee.jpg

i had heard that the lunch and dinner were still pretty icky so I figured since most Disney breakfast food is the same they can't screw it up too bad right?so with that we chose breakfast for our adr and I am so glad because it was fantastic!!!

599_zps30dc748a.jpg

we had to visits before our food because it was immediately after we were seated

602_zps60cbc433.jpg
(anyone got an apple?)

605_zpsd82271fe.jpg

okay so I took a bite before a pic but i tried to hide it so it doesn't look all gross( i don't care for half eaten food pics so I understand)I ordered the lobster crab crepe OH EM GEE it was the best!!!I'm not an egg person but i ate the egg with it and it was great like I heard angels singing when I ate this dish,it was that good!!!

606_zps5f5f6aee.jpg

then my favorite princess came to see us

609_zpsf0a0ce84.jpg

and last but certainly not least all the dad's fave princess lol

610_zps87d8f5d6.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
we weren't really set on what to do next but when we left the Castle and saw the trolley we had to hop in

611_zps55af3a07.jpg

we picked up the Dapper dans and they sang us all the way down Mainstreet,I was loving it!!

613_zpsbfa17956.jpg

our view

614_zps3352dd18.jpg

we decided that we were going to have a royal day and we needed tiaras because whats a princess without a tiara?

616_zps119e7daa.jpg

then we saw thr Trolley getting ready to go around again so I snapped a pic of it all decked out

617_zpsb5e0b66f.jpg

then we decided to go meet princess Tiana but as we were crossing the bridge I heard someone calling my name,and i didn't realise it at the time but later I looked in a pic i took just before this and I saw who it was :)

So I was excited because it was darolyn,I was finally getting to meet her after reading a few of her tr's it was like meeting a celeb.She's one of my magic ladies,and after meeting her hailey said "mommy that your friend? she's even prettier than belle!!" awe!!!

Oct12PIX01_zps26baa179.jpg

and if I was paying attention to the pic I took right before I would've known it was her

Oct02PIX01_zps87148ce8.jpg

Next time I will hang out with her more for sure!!! Hi Darolyn's mom and Ashley (waves incase they are reading this)

mamamouse

Original Poster
so Darolyn and I got a pic together then she had to be somewhere so we split with the hope of re-uniting and we will sometime :)
Hailey and I got in line to Meet Tianna and Naveen but,she changed her mind and wanted to go on Peter Pan's flight so we did.

621_zps49a01faf.jpg

622_zpsc7617b7d.jpg

623_zps2a301e9c.jpg

624_zps49711b21.jpg

Hailey loves everything Peter Pan related

626_zpsbd3b9496.jpg

ARIELL!!!!!!

627_zps24ef9216.jpg

628_zps3da8940c.jpg

630_zps562dcb42.jpg

631_zps3d4ac020.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom