Bob Iger spotted in Animal Kingdom

devoy1701

"Is this the park that has that one ride with King Louie on it?! And you go into a temple and the ceiling starts to fall???" :shrug:

Prototype82

Perhaps the incompleteness of the expanse will make him wonder if customers are getting their $80 worth... I'm quite curious as to why he's in my second favorite park.

Computer Magic

Where to start with that park . . . yet, if I remember correctly, it actually overtook the Hollywood Studios Park for total attendance in 2010. :shrug:

I do wish they would fix the Yeti, sorry. Having a hard time getting over that big fail.

Restoring the good food to the menu at the Flame Tree, that would go a long way.

Finally, drop a wrecking ball into Chester and Hester and start over there from scratch.

If they would do those things, I'd totally forgive them for making the Kali River Rapids too short. :wave:
I totally agree on all points.

Flame Tree really screwed up with their menu change by removing the seasoned fries and real chocolate cake.

I avoid the Chester and Hester area except for the dinosaur ride. I'm not sure which is worst, a land not built (BK) or a land built like dinosaur land.

tecowdw

For those in tune with these types of things, how rare is it that some of the upper management visit the parks? Is this something that is so rare? I know that Iger has a mega-multimedia empire to run so he's probably not out very often.
What about VPs in charge of the parks, or other upper management folk. How often do they tend to be in the parks looking around?

Not sure about Disney, but in my company with about 15 facilities around the country, the VP or CFO are lucky to show up once every other year - the CEO maybe once every 5 or 6 (or maybe he's dead now-who knows)!
:drevil:

I'm sure with the shear number of facilities (Parks, ABC, ESPN, etc.) Disney owns, the big wigs can't make it to too many of them. Certainly the key facilities, such as parks for press events, would be a little more frequent. Of course, that's why they have so many levels of upper management too. The President of Parks just has to focus on parks, President of ABC, just on ABC, etc.

yeti

"I would like to make an inquiry. Those elephants- are they African or Indian?"

"That would the Restaurantosaurus....might I interest you in some chicken nuggets, Mr. Iger?"

"Well, all right"

Bforeverknight

"First Shutter some of these buildings, next layoff some of the animals they are costing way to much money, and lastly increase ticket prices, aahhh another fine days work!"

_Scar

They need to train the gorillas to take care of some of the other animals at night so we can go through our wildlife expert 90% cut. Maybe teach the tigers how to get the bats back into their cages, too.

"Okay we've found nemo, we've saved little red and the iguanadon let's go find the Yeti"

"You mean I can't meet Pocahontas and her Forest friends"

"Do we have a tree in the tree farm to replace the Tree of Life when it dies?... We don't?.... OH the plan is for a second giant hat but in camo, I like it!"

Mr Bill

"Do we really need so many different kinds of birds? We could consolidate our supply chain and cut costs by sourcing two varieties instead of fourteen!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom