Bob Iger spotted in Animal Kingdom

menamechris

"Why was I not informed that we had subcontracted a section of our theme park to a 3rd party? Who are these Chester and Hester folks and what is that awful Dinoland area all about?"

"Darn Eisner! We could have really made bank with all those dino bones!"

njDizFan

You mean that 10 minute train ride to pet the sheep isn't extra?

where is the monorail stop?

man it's hot in this park, we should add a few dark rides........hahaha not

Captain Chaos

WIN! Weatherman Reference! :sohappy:

Thank you.. I hoped SOMEONE would appreciate it..

take-a-bow-thumb3083579.jpg

boufa

Is the vp the top decision maker for AK? In regards to expansion and new rides?

The VP is day to day. He asks for budget allotments and decides mostly how to spend his money. Every boss has a level of involvement he desires from the people underneath him. I am sure that repainting primevial whirl does not cross Iger's desk, but adding an Australia area I'm sure does. The exact line between what the park VP can do on his own and what he needs permission for is very circumstantial. I guarantee if he needs more money for a project than the base annual budget allows for, it goes up the food chain for approval.

Don't forget their are several people between AK's VP and Iger.

In all honestly Iger is most likely dealing with decisions that will not actually effect the parks for years to come.

MKCP 1985

Where to start with that park . . . yet, if I remember correctly, it actually overtook the Hollywood Studios Park for total attendance in 2010. :shrug:

I do wish they would fix the Yeti, sorry. Having a hard time getting over that big fail.

Restoring the good food to the menu at the Flame Tree, that would go a long way.

Finally, drop a wrecking ball into Chester and Hester and start over there from scratch.

If they would do those things, I'd totally forgive them for making the Kali River Rapids too short. :wave:

BigThunderMatt

It would be even more interesting if TDO wasn't given a heads up he was coming :lookaroun

THAT will never happen. I doubt Iger wants to be placed with the responsibility of having to tell a bunch of execs at TDO that they're doing a lousy job. That'd make Iger have to...you know...work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom