Bob Iger spotted in Animal Kingdom

devoy1701

Call me sentimental, but not a chance ... the Alcohol thread will reign supreme for a while. But, to be honest, I would vote for the CoP/Smithsonian thread over this one, as well.

give it some time...I have a feeling this thread will grow to be amazing!

Malvito

give it some time...I have a feeling this thread will grow to be amazing!

Based on the number of responses, I expect that you are correct, especially, since nobody is taking this one personally, as it is unlikely to get curtailed by a moderator.

But for sheer flaming, the anti-booze vs pro-booze AND the CoP threads both shed more heat.

SeaCastle

Bob Iger is serious business.

Attachments

• iger.png
    iger.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 129

lebeau

"You guys are doing great. Once you complete Beatly Kingdom, this park will be ready to open!"

"So, what time to the fireworks start at this park?"

"We close when?!? It really is a half-day park!"

devoy1701

"You guys are doing great. Once you complete Beatly Kingdom, this park will be ready to open!"

"So, what time to the fireworks start at this park?"

"We close when?!? It really is a half-day park!"

"Well maybe I'll go check out Pleasure Island tonight then..."

The Duck

I'm sure that the WDW suits had plenty of advance notice of his visit. What I would like to see is Iger dropping in incognito, perhaps with his family, and pretending to be an average tourist.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
"Why was I not informed that we had subcontracted a section of our theme park to a 3rd party? Who are these Chester and Hester folks and what is that awful Dinoland area all about?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom