News Bob Iger is back! Chapek is out!!

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
So Bob is getting 1M a year with a 1M bonus for goals met. Possible to earn 25M in "other compensation"
This is a pay cut
This is an ego trip
Long live the legacy
Naw he’s earning $27M with the possibility to earn more if the stock does well or if he exceeds his bonus target

The stock is guaranteed and the baseline bonus targets for CEOs are always basically “don’t bankrupt the company”

BuddyThomas

…what
………did
…………you
…………….do
???

😡
I dared to get into it with a pack of trolls on the Strange World thread. They then decided to get together and inform me that I am “humorless” for reasons I still don’t understand. Then, to prove them wrong on the humorless thing, I posted a bunch of review clips from my plays. Then, once they were proved wrong that I am “humorless”, I was informed that I am pathetic and sad and a victim, none of which is true. But whatever.

Joel

I love the Marvel stuff they have created and loved the older movies growing up. One of my favorites is Oliver and Company and Big Hero 6.
That's good to know. Otherwise I was going to be forced to conclude you were an FBI informant with the lamest assignment of all time.

Vinnie Mac

If they can just get rid of that stupid reservation system now, I would return. Do we think Iger might be open to that?
I'm not 100% entirely fond of the reservation system but I'm not gonna lie, I am kinda looking forward to the parks NOT being unbearably slammed when we go next month...

TeriofTerror

LOL!

Then there's this:

"Yet evidence suggests that ‘boomerang CEOs’ might constrain a company’s growth. A study published in the MIT Sloan Management Review in 2020 found that companies that brought back a former CEO have "significantly lower" stock performance than firms that brought in someone new.

The study, led by researchers at the Univeristy of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Marquette University, found that these negative effects were magnified when the company brought back a former founder."

It's very Grover Cleveland, isn't it? He's second term in office was, well, less than stellar.

Vegas Disney Fan

I'm not 100% entirely fond of the reservation system but I'm not gonna lie, I am kinda looking forward to the parks NOT being unbearably slammed when we go next month...
I don’t mean to rain on your parade but if you’re expecting smaller crowds because of the reservation system I think you are going to be disappointed, I’m convinced they’re letting in just as many people as before, the only thing the reservation system seems to be doing is creating FOMO and increasing demand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom