• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Bob Chapek Confirms Disney Will Overhaul Epcot

lazyboy97o

Advertisement
Typically I agree with your thoughts about the parks, but I'm going to have to disagree on this. The Beverly is so bad that it's good, if you know what I mean. Even if they just moved it to the Coca Cola store in Disney Springs that would be fine with me. I don't really think anybody cares about the rest of the sodas available at Club Cool, but Beverly is legendary.
I believe Beverly is included in the International Tray sold at the store’s rooftop bar. These days Beverly is a bit of a lie, as it is only made for the tasting stations so I imagine it would be in any future ones.

montyz81

I’m a plant who’s job is to spread happy news in an attempt to divert attention from the Guardians Epcot disaster.
I'm still waiting for the happy news. Here's an example; "Because of GoTG, Disney decided to throw a bone to the Disney Parks fan base and rebuild Horizons" hahahha

Anyway, any chance you could sum up where this project is at? I missed whatever you said over the past few days.

Top Bottom