Blaze Pizza opening in May 2016 at Disney Springs

BrianLo

Ahh Cali, gotta specify when in a forum about the opposite coast.

Hence why I said USH. ;)

No harm, I actually became quite unsure that I had not actually been to something similar with a different name. But it was definitely Blaze now that we've cleared up the confusion.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, July 8. Signage for Blaze Pizza installed at front of building.

IMG_8138.JPG

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, July 21. Picnic style tables have been added on the outside deck, and inside.

IMG_8147.JPG

IMG_8148.JPG

New signage has appeared above the main entrance roof overhang. In keeping with the Disney Springs "repurposed buildings," this building was once the Buena Vista Timber Company.

IMG_8149.JPG

djkidkaz

Just had lunch here and I can not recommend it enough. I've never been to a Blaze Pizza before but for the price you can't beat this meal at Disney Springs! For $14 I got a drink and a pizza that I could only finish half of before getting full. Throw in free refills on the drinks and some nice drink option varieties other than the standard 6 Coke options and you've got a winner. Oh yeah, I got to eat sitting next to the springs with a nice breeze so I'm a happy camper. Definitely try it out!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Just had lunch here and I can not recommend it enough. I've never been to a Blaze Pizza before but for the price you can't beat this meal at Disney Springs! For $14 I got a drink and a pizza that I could only finish half of before getting full. Throw in free refills on the drinks and some nice drink option varieties other than the standard 6 Coke options and you've got a winner. Oh yeah, I got to eat sitting next to the springs with a nice breeze so I'm a happy camper. Definitely try it out!
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
Congrats on being a Day-One'r.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom