Birthday Fun Card Question

Evo

Original Poster
Okay, so I've already have a ticket for the park. I'm going to the studios and want to get a Birthday Fun Card instead of the free ticket. Where do I need to go to get the Fun Card?

krankenstein

Guest Relations at the front of the park.

On a side note, I thought they dropped the whole APers only thing for the Fun Card/FPs. :confused:

Evo

Original Poster
You would have to upgrade for an Annual Pass in order to get the Birthday Fun Card.

Guest Relations at the front of the park.

On a side note, I thought they dropped the whole APers only thing for the Fun Card/FPs. :confused:
It says here "If you are a Passholder or already have a Multi-Day ticket you will use on your birthday, go ahead and register and bring the free admission on Your Birthday confirmation and proper ID to the designated Will Call windows so you can choose from one of our other exciting birthday gifts instead. (see FAQs for details)."

So if I bought a multi-day ticket earlier this year and still have one day left could I still get the Fun Card?

Dwarful

My husband's birthday was June 11th. He already had a ticket, so he opted to get the birthday fun card. He got his card in MK and spent it a few days later at Epcot. He kept the card (our youngest wanted it for her Disney card collection). He went to guest services outside of MK to get his card, so I guess you would go to guest services at the studios to get the card. Just take your print out with you, he also had to give the CM his KTTK card to prove he already had a ticket for that day.

Captain Hank

Just to clarify, the Birthday Fastpass, Birthday Fun Card and 1-Day ticket options are available to anyone in possesion of a valid multi-day ticket that could be used on the ticket holder's birthday. These, along with the free entry option are available from Will Call at the ticket windows outside of each park with proper, government-issued ID establishing the holder's birthday. Just as a reminder, any sort of birthday gift from Disney Parks is only available on the day of the celebrant's birthday.

MissM

You go to a Will Call Ticket Window at any of the four parks - NOT Guest Services. You can NOT get it at Downtown Disney either.

You need a valid multi-day ticket but it does NOT need to be an AP. You will need to show them a photo ID and your valid ticket.

The birthday Fun Card is a $75 gift card valid for merchandise in any location owned by The Walt Disney Company excluding food. Any store NOT owned by Disney is excluded from use. They will give you a list when you get your card of places it can not be used.

The Fun Card MUST be obtained on your actual date of birth but does NOT need to be spent all in the one day.

Love got his in February and I got mine in May. So we've been through it twice.

kashmir

Has anyone been denied a Fun Card on their b-day because Disney gate ran out? And i heard you could go 7 days early and still get one if your multiday ticket covers that date...Anyone who can confirm?

Any person try to get the Fastpass option? I wonder if they are hard to get...

MissM

Has anyone been denied a Fun Card on their b-day because Disney gate ran out? And i heard you could go 7 days early and still get one if your multiday ticket covers that date...Anyone who can confirm?

Fun cards don't have a limited number per day. The Birthday FastPasses do and will run out early in the morning. They're not a great deal though because you have limited number of uses with limited number of attractions.

I believe you can obtain your birthday admission ticket early but not the other options.

PixieMagicMom

Can it be a copy of the birth certificate?

I asked a CM about this and not just one, but a few lol Only because I don't want to ruin or lose the original...

They will not accept a birth certificate copy. They want to see an original.

I would choose a Fun card over a FP. As long as you already have a pass purchased to the theme park on your birthday, you present it to show proof that you do, so they will have you choose from a FP, Fun card or a free one day base ticket to compensate the value of your park pass on your birthday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom