News Big Thunder Mountain to receive full retrack

Bocabear

They are going backwards with everything they do...I dont understand why they blacked out those windows, turned off the glowing effects, just everything has either been completely turned off or let go. Are we in business or going out of business, sheesh.
all the while raising prices, coming up with new schemes to drain every dollar from your wallet while the quality continues to decline. It is sad to watch.... But the parks are mobbed and until they hit that tipping point, they are not going to suddenly say "Hey! I know! Let's make better quality attractions...Let's restore what was always great about WDW"...Just more push to synergize with the other branches of the company....

Indy_UK

.... But the parks are mobbed and until they hit that tipping point,
But where is that tipping point, I thought the massacre by Chapek where magic express and a ton of perks went, was it for everyone but obviously not.

It seems no matter how much they increase the prices by, the bulk of lower earners especially will find ways to still make it doable like getting into debt over.

Bocabear

So basically a souped up version of DLP’s space mountain?
DLP's Space Mountain is basically Rock N Roller Coaster with an inclined launch... almost exactly.... I am hoping that when the time comes to retrack Space Mountain that they retain the basic layout but maybe bank some sections to smooth out the ride experience.... but not a complete new design... Disneyland's Space Mountain is just a series of banked curves...no real drops... Just inclines... I much prefer our original version with it's two distinct tracks.... It needs on-board audio and some better show scenes and effects... that's all

Jayspency

In the Parks
No
DLP's Space Mountain is basically Rock N Roller Coaster with an inclined launch... almost exactly.... I am hoping that when the time comes to retrack Space Mountain that they retain the basic layout but maybe bank some sections to smooth out the ride experience.... but not a complete new design... Disneyland's Space Mountain is just a series of banked curves...no real drops... Just inclines... I much prefer our original version with it's two distinct tracks.... It needs on-board audio and some better show scenes and effects... that's all
I think keeping space mountain's layout the same is the right call.
Yeah. I've felt for awhile the parks need some bigger thrills.
I think a more thrilling space mountain is cool, but isn't the best idea for MK's tommorowland. Tron took the spot as the more thrilling coaster (in regards to height requirement) so I think having space mountain be the coaster that more families can go on is a better idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom