Rumor Big Thunder Mountain to receive full retrack

splah

Itā€™ll be fascinating to watch the track being removed from the enclosed helix. I would think itā€™ll be easier to take out than put back in. slice it up to get it out in smaller pieces. But then moving large curved pieces through a confined area will be fun.

TheCoasterNerd

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Itā€™ll be fascinating to watch the track being removed from the enclosed helix. I would think itā€™ll be easier to take out than put back in. slice it up to get it out in smaller pieces. But then moving large curved pieces through a confined area will be fun.
Honestly wouldn't be too shocked to see them replace some of the rockwork just for ease of installation (this is entirely a guess, not anything I've heard.)

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
What if a 21 year old gave yall rumors? Change of pace? šŸ˜¤
Just to put it out there, if y'all EVER see me post a new rumor, this was literally me coming up with that "rumor" (I have no inside sources... just wild conjectures...)

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

EeyoreFan#24

Timing seems to fit. I am expecting a fast start to the Beyond project. (Source: no sources)

Even if beyond is not starting right away, and its strictly BTMRR maintenance for a year or two, I could see them connecting the closure in announcements. I don't think they can get away with a second blue sky presentation of the same project with no actual action announced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom