News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

sedati

1612206906076.png

Oddly familiar... I mean futuristic.

sedati

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 8.07.29 PM.png

1612228580203.png

I mean, it's not tacos but still...

I had wonderful lunches at the Stargate Restaurant. This wasn't because it was a good restaurant or served good food. But I was at my favorite place on earth and therefore the experience was elevated. I have fond memories of Communicore. But I'd no more laud the genius of front-loading the park with a series of post-shows and corporate advertisements housed in a massive and obstructive convention center than call the Stargate food exceptionally good cuisine.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
View attachment 528700
View attachment 528701
I mean, it's not tacos but still...

I had wonderful lunches at the Stargate Restaurant. This wasn't because it was a good restaurant or served good food. But I was at my favorite place on earth and therefore the experience was elevated. I have fond memories of Communicore. But I'd no more laud the genius of front-loading the park with a series of post-shows and corporate advertisements housed in a massive and obstructive convention center than call the Stargate food exceptionally good cuisine.
May as well get rid of that damn castle too since it’s “obstructive”.

Convention centres usually by their nature are solid walled. Communicore was the opposite.

Of the 11 areas of Communicore, only 2 were post show exhibits.

The entire park was primarily built with corporation funds.

Anyone who found Communicore obstructive and couldn’t figure out how to get through it (as you obviously know it was amazingly simple) possibly shouldn’t have been allowed outside.

Last edited:

trainplane3

New Central Gift Shop should be ready for summer. Very recently, for the first time in a while, I heard the new gift shop may be keeping the MouseGear name, but for the longest time, I had been told we were getting a relatively new name.
I'm a weirdo that never really cared for the MouseGear name so I was hoping they would name it something else. I am looking forward to the refreshed building though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom