News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

HauntedMansionFLA

They're quite worn at this point but I can't imagine it'd be difficult to make a new version. It's "just" some fiber optics embedded in concrete blocks. Not too much to them but it's obvious they mean a lot considering how often they get brought up. I still think they're really neat.
7W8k3Qj.jpg
@realBobChapek - Can we get some new ones or its not in the budget?

Timothy_Q

Festival center, the new Pavilion, Mary Poppins and IP’ed SSE all in 2022???? Four mega E ticket attractions. I just wished they had more meet and greets.
Are you intentionally writing nonsense or do you actually have zero understanding of what an E Ticket is
Everyone’s interpretations for attractions are different.
I said E Ticket, not attraction

Mary Poppins is said to be an enclosed spinner

A mega E Ticket is Rise of the Resistance

If you can’t see the difference between both

DreamfinderGuy

They're quite worn at this point but I can't imagine it'd be difficult to make a new version. It's "just" some fiber optics embedded in concrete blocks. Not too much to them but it's obvious they mean a lot considering how often they get brought up. I still think they're really neat.
7W8k3Qj.jpg
It’s much sadder to think that they were installed as a colorful entrance to an attraction and are now considered the attraction themselves.

yensidtlaw1969

Festival center, the new Pavilion, Mary Poppins and IP’ed SSE all in 2022???? Four mega E ticket attractions. I just wished they had more meet and greets.
We don’t know what Mary Poppins will be just yet. Waiting for details 😀
So in the meantime, let's assume it's a "mega E Ticket" until proven otherwise, even when every indication has suggested it super won't be?

Sounds like the wrong basket to put your eggs in.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
So in the meantime, let's assume it's a "mega E Ticket" until proven otherwise, even when every indication has suggested it super won't be?

Sounds like the wrong basket to put your eggs in.

I think the pixie dust IV is pushing too much, too fast. Classic symptom is mistaking a C-ticket spinner as a "mega E ticket attraction". ;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Care to sketch out what the attraction will look like? You draw very good pictures. You should come to Epcot’s American Garden Theatre to participate in Animation Academy during the Festival of the Arts. 😀
Timescales and specific budgets give a good idea of the scale of a project. And other things.

Thank you, but the company uses my art enough already.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I can't wait for CommuniCore West to be torn down so FW will finally have some trees and water. (But no more air conditioning!)

View attachment 442985
Right now there is a shortage of restrooms in Future World. Remaining are over crowded and not being maintained well enough to handle increase volume for the few remaining

This was taken near to where the Club Coke was

F97C408A-C28A-4480-9DCC-966A175C5A49.jpeg

The Empress Lilly

Right now there is a shortage of restrooms in Future World. Remaining are over crowded and not being maintained well enough to handle increase volume for the few remaining

This was taken near to where the Club Coke was

View attachment 445928
Well if there's one thing I can't deny current WDW it's building large toilets. On this topic they've got their, erm, .... together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom