News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

odmichael

71ccf8dd78c2dfe523f70df9682e7468.jpg

I can only assume this is in the queue for Guardians?
At first I thought it was the space restaurant. Your post has provided me relief.

DoTheImpossible

The substantial ride-based announcements were always coming Sunday. Getting this preview of an overhauled Future World is extremely exciting. So much of the current iteration Future World has always been about getting the attractions done to get out and enjoy your time meandering through the World Showcase. Re-imagining Future World as a place you can slow down in while enjoying the scenery around you is a step in the right direction. (Not saying the original Future World did not accomplish this, just stating that in its current state, it is not a place guests go out there way to spend additional time).

Bring me Sunday!

Last edited:

Bocabear

A lot of these things seem like they would be better placed at Disney Springs...like the giant tabletop beer garden restaurant...
What the heck is underneath that thing besides disco lights?

jrhwdw

I know we should wait for Sunday, but when will the new Logo take over???? That hasn't been on a Guidemap/Times Guide since like 1993?????? Execpt for big anniversaries of course!

SpaceMountain77

But the concept art doesn't show any new buildings...

Then again there are at least two announcements on Sunday: Brazil and ???

View attachment 401092

View attachment 401093

I assumed that the other placeholder is for the Mary Poppins attraction in the United Kingdom Pavilion. The France Pavilion has two posters, one for itself and the other for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, so, it seems to be a rational guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom