News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

James Alucobond

i didnt know there were food options in the space at all, how did i miss that? Thats kinda nice having a couple counter service spots in there, but otherwise a bore.

But again I didnt know there were counter service spots built into this behind fake walls before so thats a nice plus imo
Pretty sure the windows were just covered. IIRC, they were open during the initial preview and then closed until now.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
i didnt know there were food options in the space at all, how did i miss that? Thats kinda nice having a couple counter service spots in there, but otherwise a bore.

But again I didnt know there were counter service spots built into this behind fake walls before so thats a nice plus imo
There have been no food options available prior to today. When it opened, it was an air-conditioned space, that's all.

MagicEye99

EPCOT's CommuniCore Hall Debuts as Festival Center for 2024 Food and Wine Festival​

CommuniCore-Hall_Full_57410.jpg

CommuniCore-Hall_Full_57403.jpg
This is embarrassing. Also, by management’s own modern metrics, a massive waste of space. Nothing here will entice people to come in and shop or eat - at least build out an interesting merch display/food kiosk. This looks so bland, I doubt anyone will drop a dime here. Geez.

KDM31091

It is so bad. Even the decor across the park is very scaled down from past years. It all screams massive budget cuts, and no creativity or imagination.

Bocabear

Where are the classes going to be held now...Like they used to do the in WOL building? Guess those are gone for good now too. What actually was even the point of building this?

michmousefan

I thought a leading reason for this building was that it would be used for food & beverage demos/tastings/seminars. Are those completely gone from the F&W program? Are there even any new static displays anywhere?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I thought a leading reason for this building was that it would be used for food & beverage demos/tastings/seminars. Are those completely gone from the F&W program? Are there even any new static displays anywhere?
Yep, and that has not happened. There are no display or seminars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom