News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Haymarket2008

Willing to bet Figment moves to Communicore Hall within a year and a half if what I heard holds true.

Oh? Might this have to do with an Imagination overhaul?

Rumors aside, I’m shocked Figment isn’t being prominently featured in the new CommuniCore lineup. I know he has his own pavilion, but still.

Cmdr_Crimson

Oh? Might this have to do with an Imagination overhaul?

Rumors aside, I’m shocked Figment isn’t being prominently featured in the new CommuniCore lineup. I know he has his own pavilion, but still.
Willing to bet Figment moves to Communicore Hall within a year and a half if what I heard holds true.
Not unless they shift him to Mickey's former Magic Eye Theater Spot..They are so desperate to keep the Disney+ 3d Snooze Fest open when they can just bring back HISTA..

Horizonsfan

IMG_6735.jpeg

A “special event” appears to be happening at Communicore Hall this morning.

aladdin2007

with all the charm of a shopping center temporary set...I was expecting to see some beautifully done dimensional settings and backdrops in this purpose-built meet and greet facility....instead of the cheap looking usual graphics.
Yeah not impressed either, but then Im not impressed with anything they are doing at epcot and quite frankly I think all of it is a mess, now Morocco is added to the list.

Bocabear

The surviving half of Communicore looks good. It's a little generic modern but acceptable ...I think what bothered me most about that remodel was the total lack of anything whimsical or exciting visually... but it is fine... now, starting from scratch and purpose-building a new Meet and Greet facility....If that is what the new Meet & Greet backdrops look like, yikes. I guess I am also judging it from the promotional video they just released and should wait until I see it in person....but could they have really built beautiful backdrops and just released the film of the wall between the bathroom doors to fake everyone out? I mean, I want to believe that because that would mean they may have really done something great.....

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
Been like that since February at least. They had stanchions around a problem section. Probably due to trip hazard.
Got what you’re saying and I noticed that there were figment issues almost as soon as it opened in December. In this case, with the summer like heat we’ve been having, the plastic is spongy and sagging. When you step on it if deforms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom