News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Can't wait for the loud music, empty beer cups, discarded food containers, and chairs strewn everywhere in this area once the Epcot Concert Hall is open! (Or do we even have to wait that long?) 🤪

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Except of course when the person sits next to him you have a perfectly framed shot on a full bench vs a group of people sitting oddly far to the left on a long platform that has well defined endpoints.

View attachment 757805

But yeah, other than that it’s exactly the same thing.
Lucky kid, sleeping through the horrors of asymmetric framing of photographs.

Indy_UK

meaning a big chunk of it is probably going to end up like world showplace and not open to the general public, once park ops get their hands on it...thats going to be a major downer if thats how they end up treating it.

I’m not so sure. It’s too prime real estate for it to close off to the public.

I see it as new place to spread out the festivals further and give give Mickey & friends a better area to meet.

I’m quite excited about the live music aspect as that could make it an awesome place to just go and chill

Cmdr_Crimson

meaning a big chunk of it is probably going to end up like world showplace and not open to the general public, once park ops get their hands on it...thats going to be a major downer if thats how they end up treating it.
Same thing I got a feeling they are just going to use the WoL pavilion as a permanent Festival Pavilion down the way...It's not like it wasn't for past festivals..Plus, it's much bigger than Showplace and they can use that spot for something else instead...

monothingie

Premium Member
Can't wait for the loud music, empty beer cups, discarded food containers, and chairs strewn everywhere in this area once the Epcot Concert Hall is open! (Or do we even have to wait that long?) 🤪
I'd probably get a picture with Daddy Walt before it gets permanently fenced off.

It's going to start happening (if it hasn't started already).

You all know what I'm talking about.

monothingie

Premium Member
It can't get any worse than the Imagination Pavilion.
413790158_6f86f9b9ed_b.jpg

At least it's not on fire today.

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
What's the deal with the walls next to Imagination where the Disney100 mural is? Any timeline on those coming down/what's going to be behind them?

Incomudro

Except of course when the person sits next to him you have a perfectly framed shot on a full bench vs a group of people sitting oddly far to the left on a long platform that has well defined endpoints.

View attachment 757805

But yeah, other than that it’s exactly the same thing.
LOL Keep trying...
This shot isn't taken from the perspective of the person who is actually taking the photograph of the subjects.

Epcot81Fan

Celebrating symmetry by being off-center? That's certainly... a choice.
You just don’t get it - those people on the left being off the platform and rammed against the wall and those to the right on the platform with plenty of room is inspired genius!

And the building behind being off center? And the slope of the wall being different behind each of the groups? Perfection!

IMG_7225.jpeg

Last edited:

Rteetz

A media member did ask one of the imagineers in an interview about Walt being off center. They basically said people don't typically sit in the center of the bench. They don't believe Walt would have.

I can't say I disagree with that. I don't ever sit in the middle of a bench. You also do become more aligned with the background when you sit next to him especially if with multiple people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom