News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Cmdr_Crimson

Does anyone else think it’s possible that this main area could open this month? The new walls look pretty finalized
While they have stated It would be opening in December...I won't hold my breath and give a mid January opening now just in time for Festival of The Arts..

tparris

While they have stated It would be opening in December...I won't hold my breath and give a mid January opening now just in time for Festival of The Arts..
Even December seems late at the stage it’s at now. They literally have the new construction walls done and signage is up in the new area, they just need to clear all construction equipment and debris and take the current walls down.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I was just coming here to post a link to this video. I watched it and my mouth is still on the floor. It is amazing and truly shows the artistry it took to build EPCOT and how much it has changed as you watch the build up to opening. Really a must see!
I watched it after I posted it.

I knew much of the story already but the way it was presented in this video was super cool and actually filled in a couple gaps for me as well.

Bocabear

Even December seems late at the stage it’s at now. They literally have the new construction walls done and signage is up in the new area, they just need to clear all construction equipment and debris and take the current walls down.
looks like they might be able to shove the Walt statue to it's center location and open up some parts of the core by December, but Communicore Hall still looks months away from completion...plus they are still doing concrete pours and foundations... Spring 2024? Summer?

tparris

looks like they might be able to shove the Walt statue to it's center location and open up some parts of the core by December, but Communicore Hall still looks months away from completion...plus they are still doing concrete pours and foundations... Spring 2024? Summer?
CommuniCore hall is the only area that doesn’t look close to completion imo. Also I believe the Walt statue is already in its final location

James Alucobond

Where are they doing foundations? The only major unpaved area remaining looks to be in the northwest corner of Communicore Plaza. Unless you’re talking about somewhere outside of the park center?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom