News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

scuttlebud

Are there pictures of the lights lighting up anything yet?
IMG_4935.jpeg

Bocabear

I like the white/blue Christmas lights when they're pretending to be snow or ice, but that's it. Warm everywhere else. And you gotta keep the white and warm far apart from one another. If they're in the same field of view, your brain stops adjusting the hue to 'normal' and you can tell very plainly: "Those are *blue* and those are *orange.*"
I have started using them for texture in displays...using the two colors for contrast...but sparingly very sparingly...
There is a balanced color that is neither cool or too warm... I prefer that for Christmas stuff...But I am really traditional with my own Christmas stuff... Commercially I like a balanced white...Something with a hint of warmth, but not candle light yellow....

Clamman73

The only thing that might save it for all this World Lands change is gonna be “World” area specific music. I hope they don’t discount how ”area” music is important to a Park. Especially EPCOT.

Epcot81Fan

The only thing that might save it for all this World Lands change is gonna be “World” area specific music. I hope they don’t discount how ”area” music is important to a Park. Especially EPCOT.
Zach has you covered:

World Nature: Moana soundtrack
World Discovery: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1, 2, and 3 soundtracks
World Celebration: Shameless nostalgia of original Epcot entrance soundtrack

Next question?

James Alucobond

I should have noticed this a couple of days ago, but it seems they added trees earlier this week behind Dreamers Point in the planter between the two Project Tomorrow exits. This could signal that they want to push the walls back a bit here as well to allow guests to get from Connections to the World Nature bypass without having to circle Spaceship Earth.
trees_projecttomorrow.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom