News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Clamman73

That mousegear is empty. They’re working on it.
4E9BE05C-A729-4A9A-9F9D-F9A07E68F9C0.jpeg

dreday3

So are the stores that are now being worked on being replaced with new stores? Is the Starbucks going to be located back around here again?

Can I expect to see any of this done by May? :D (I know, but maybe...)

lazyboy97o

So are the stores that are now being worked on being replaced with new stores? Is the Starbucks going to be located back around here again?

They might be having a meeting to decide when they will have the meeting to review the days when they will decide on what to actually do with the area in May.

DreamfinderGuy

New MouseGear is full steam ahead. Starbucks is rumored to find a home in the northeast quadrant. Rumors placed MouseGear opening in Spring, so potentially.

It's West we have no clue about, other than presumably Moana still happening.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
New MouseGear is full steam ahead. Starbucks is rumored to find a home in the northeast quadrant. Rumors placed MouseGear opening in Spring, so potentially.

It's West we have no clue about, other than presumably Moana still happening.
Originally, Starbucks was going to get its own building before the Tiered Festival Building was nixed.

Club Cool is also supposed to be in the new Gears or new EU.

So maybe Cool and Bucks will wind up next to each other again?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Originally, Starbucks was going to get its own building before the Tiered Festival Building was nixed.

Starbucks was originally in north east. Then a salvaged south west. Now possibly north east again.

For a time it was not coming back with just space reserved for a possible return.

DreamfinderGuy

Did we have concrete info on that? Beyond Starbucks and Club Cool expanding further into West in the scrapped plan that kept the building, I didn't think we had specifics. The site that shall not be named seems to think Club Cool is going into the Southeast. Northeast makes the most sense for Starbucks, since it's supposedly fully Food and Beverage.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Starbucks was originally in north east. Then a salvaged south west. Now possibly north east again.
I think it was the Corless leak that had Starbucks and the M&G as separate buildings between Cake and Moana. But... we know how accurate those leaks are.

UNCgolf

For a time it was not coming back with just space reserved for a possible return.

I really wish it wasn't. I hate having Starbucks (or any other chain) inside the parks. Even if you serve Starbucks coffee, at least call the store something else and design something unique instead of just having a Starbucks like what exists every half mile throughout the country.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom