News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Rteetz

New podcast with Zach Riddley talking about EPCOT. Listening now to see if anything new drops, but coming from D23 it seems doubtful that they'd let any kind of announcement drop in a small podcast. https://d23.com/podcast/d23-inside-disney-episode-53/
Yeah wasn't really much of anything. Confirmation that the pylons are not made the same as the originals but are replicas and that the fountain will have some new features the old one didn't.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The most magical clear acrylic ever created

1599786231475.png

DreamfinderGuy

A large tarp has been installed at the old Innoventions East main entrance. A month ago the entrance to StormStruck was in full view at this angle. Via MickeyViews.
1600014068740.png

It's at this angle especially that confuses me with Innoventions' layout changes. That giant wall is the perfect place for a marquee guiding you to an entrance. Will never understand why they felt the need to make these corner entrances.

Monorail_Red_77

@marni1971 or any other insiders, any idea why they’re pouring new concrete exactly where the SW quadrant was? It almost seems like they might be rebuilding it... but I won’t get my hopes up too much.
I believe that is the roof of the Epcot Utilodor that runs in a near circle under the innovention buildings and SSE. The vehicle entrance is north west corner of Energy. I imagine they needed to repair parts of it during demo of building above it. You can also see an entrance stairwell roped off there as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom