News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

jt04

Now that WDW is no longer the cash cow that keeps TWDC ticking everything has changed. Iger has so diversified the Disney portfolio that they can now properly update and maintain WDW. Which is how they are now continually investing. Bit by bit, they are completing their 'to do' list. That includes their long time desire to make Epcot a timeless "Disney Park".

Paul Harvey would say that now you know the rest of the story. IMO.

PS- wrote this in another thread but relevant here. Hi WDW74 😉

jt04

There’s being open minded towards change and then there’s clueless trolling

Keep watching. Stay tuned. I just couldn't take watching Martin and Brayden et al trying to stop the tide. Though new monorails are still possible in theory. IMO.

Notes from Neverland

I'm still curious how this coffee table will handle crowds. Specifically, those trying to go up and those trying to come back down from the roof section. Seems like the elevator(s) wouldn't be able to keep up and stairs would be quite crowded.

HauntedMansionFLA

I'm still curious how this coffee table will handle crowds. Specifically, those trying to go up and those trying to come back down from the roof section. Seems like the elevator(s) wouldn't be able to keep up and stairs would be quite crowded.
Crowds? That will be for the rich people to watch the fireworks away from the regular folks. Ma and Pa won’t be able Bubby and Sissy up to see the roof top. Any thoughts @jt04 ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom