• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

trainplane3

Advertisement
I know Screamscape is quite questionable with their rumors and sources. Is there any truth to what they're saying about the monorails, the Epcot loop, and the apparently happening at some point Epcot hotel, @marni1971 ?

trainplane3

With the ever increasing presence of Figment throughout the park and the Arts Festival is there ANY hope of a true attraction revival at this stage in the park’s redevelopment? @Magic Feather @MansionButler84 @marni1971
To copy-paste from @MisterPenguin 's thread:
There hasn't been much else said. I do remember seeing @Magic Feather saying something in a thread along the lines of that he "has no idea what is even going on with Imagination right now" (something along those lines, please correct if incorrect). That was about a month ago.

There may not be a need for a ramp.
Will that walkway be going away in the future? In the blue sky art it seems like it isn't there.
Bye, Bye, Mr. Magic Eye.
Your disparaged shape has made me cry.
Captain EO may have gone to the sky.
But I hope this won’t be the time that you’ll die, this won’t be the time that you’ll die...

SSE and Imag aren’t not being discussed right now.

Well, maybe not right this minute.
I'm taking my fiance to Disney World next month for his very first time and he loves Figment from everything I've shown him, but I know he's going to be so disappointed at current Journey Into Imagination :grumpy:

trainplane3

Bye, Bye, Mr. Magic Eye.
But I hope this won’t be the time that you’ll die, this won’t be the time that you’ll die...
Confirmed: I am now scared.

Unless this means an expansion to the Imagination pavilion. I'd be okay with some more glass pyramids, as long as a certain resident stays. But like others said, there's nothing there. Just more green space.

Bye, Bye, Mr. Magic Eye.
Any chance for a 3D Frozen movie? Kidding. It would be nice if there was a 3D Figment movie and along with re fresh of the ride. Figment is popular and unique.