Big changes coming to Boo To You Parade And other MNSSHP changes

Kman101

LOL. They can bring Moana out for the parties but not regularly? Already she's become their definition of "rare".

Cmdr_Crimson

Define rare
f8bdcb04e23a0b4ab9f4337262b266f2--disney-live-disney-disney.jpg
9135539134_29502a4243_z.jpg
5954462487_c5ec48a26b.jpg
90db7243823a82e459b8a0f8e4389f1a.jpg

brb1006

Heck, l support getting a whole new awesome parade!

But that's not what this is about. If this info is correct - and it's very much in line with WDW's habits - what we are getting is cuts and mediocre replacements. Objection here has nothing to do with the fear of change.
It sure would be nice for WDW to get a brand new Halloween parade.

brb1006

But wait! There was a float during the televised christmas parade for those "things"....
gettyimages-496845316.jpg

Then it dawned on me..It was this float before the humiliation...
disneyworldmnsshp072.jpg
I seriously think if Descendants are ever added to Boo To You then that floats will be where they Descendants characters will be replacing for the villains.

brb1006

I used to love the Disney Channel in the 1990s. Vault Disney the behind the scenes of new stuff/construction with Levar Burton. I used to pay $10/mo for The Disney Channel and it was worth it.

They they went "free" and changed it to the "Boy Meets World" rerun channel and then they just kept tossing crap upon crap on it which mainly seems to be made for toddlers or pre-teens and there's nothing at all worth watching on it, now.

I happened to bump into a Descendants show on the hub a few years back and it took me a minute to realize what was going on. Then I just shook my head and thought, "Oh, this is horrible."

I'm sure we'll soon have something like "Decadent Pets" which will be about the Descendants evil pets raised to be wise cracking and edgy. You get the same thing with their re-hashing of classic animation as live-action movies. They just keep shoveling the same stuff out, over and over again.
And Decadent Pets will be aimed at the goth demographic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom