Big changes coming to Boo To You Parade And other MNSSHP changes

PizzaPlanet

In short Dopey has a kid and no I'm not making them up! His son is named "Doug"

And yes I'm talking about this Dopey!
latest

Thankfully Dopey is never seen in the first or second movie.
I lost it when that kid said he was Dopey's Son. :hilarious: How can anyone take these movies seriously? They make absolutely no sense!
Descendants is a huge guilty pleasure of mine and every song in the sequel was in all honesty a bop but yeah not in Boo to You
Honestly I thought every song in the original was pretty cringey so the music in the sequel is a step up, but that's not saying much.

Ryan H. Serowinski

Heard from a reliable source these updates have a chance of coming to BTY! And what the reliability of each is from the source himself. Now of corse things are changing so these may not happen. Take with a grain of salt.
  • ZPP is changing or leaving (Weak)
  • Start float will be updated with the Mickey and Minnie heads from shanghai (STRONG)
  • Peter pan's being replaced with more POTC (weak)
  • Pirates will not be touched (Strong)
  • There will be female Grave diggers (Weak)
  • hoedown scene to get Judy Hopps from Zootopia in her farmer outfit to replace Clara Cluck (Eh, Lets say medium)
  • Goofy's Candy co doesn't return and is still WIR themed (STRONG)
  • Descendants replace Villans (Weak)
  • Other minor BTY stuff: Budget Cuts GLORE!, Grave diggers may move down to 4 or 5, New Outfits for Mickey and Minnie
Other Changes to MNSSHP:
trick or treating will not expand and will have maybe less spots
NO DESCENDANTS PLEASE!, It's overrated as heck :banghead: N-O *throws up*

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

They even had a special meet and greet also at AK before that.
I think that was for a Parks Blog Meetup from what I recall. They were supposed to do regular meet and greets at AK but for some reason those plans were scrapped. They did meet during last year's MVMCP and are possibly going to do the same thing this year (unless rumor has it they move to Epcot, which despite being weak may still happen we just don't know).

Pirate Magic

Even if they started throwing Once upon a time face characters..I would care even less..I hate that show..

That may be your opinion. But I think that Once Upon A Time is a great show, and they have great writing and great actors. Not the Descendents it is poor acting and writing. As far as Club Villian we went to it last year I thought it was tastefully done and very entertaining.

asianway

I think that was for a Parks Blog Meetup from what I recall. They were supposed to do regular meet and greets at AK but for some reason those plans were scrapped. They did meet during last year's MVMCP and are possibly going to do the same thing this year (unless rumor has it they move to Epcot, which despite being weak may still happen we just don't know).
That was a press event for the movie release

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom